MERGED --> discontinued + Anyone remember this cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow...they actually made it in cereal form?????
yuck :shudder:
I just know the candy turned my brother into even more of hellion when he ate it - thankfully he never found a way to have bowls of it :crazy:

Never heard of this cereal. I'm not even that crazy about the candies. :|

I'm more of a Smarties kind of guy for pure sugar candy. :wink:

Does anyone remember Shaker fries at McDonalds? So damn good :drool: And at KFC they had these chicken nuggets that had cheddar cheese in the middle. They were as artery clogging good as KFC comes, but so yummy!

Candy wise, I loved Bonkers! And old Rockets, they used to be alot tartier than they are today. Punkys and Flip Flops. Yums

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:

I even loved the packaging.

With the cardboard box? I wonder if that's why they stopped making it in the end because the packaging needed to protect the bar was so expensive compared to a normal chocolate bar. :hmm: :madspit: :sad: And I agree 100% about Opal Fruits. What sort of name is Starburst anyway?! If they were fizzy I might just be able to get it but they aren't!

I'd never tried it but I've always been curious as to what Lucky Charms cereal tasted like (the 'cereal' with brightly coloured bits of something in the shape of stars, moons etc. It had a leprechaun on the box. Ah, now you remember!). They don't seem to sell it anymore (I blame Jamie Oliver :wink: ).

Back
Top Bottom