MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just delete the last posts from the bump and it will fall back to where it was originally.

zonelistener said:
Well.....

After making an ass of myself at the last Coldplay show (I will use Digi and the (9:30 Club website as a reference), I think I will fly off and see the guys again.....OKC or St. Louis.

Anyone else going to be there?

That was such a good show. But I couldn't hear much of it because of some REALLY loud guy at the bar. :scratch:

;)

Ok i am going to my first Coldplay show in march. I have front row on the side toward the middle/back. I also have an extra ticket. anyone wanna come? I'm actually serious here. March 13. who wants to be graced with my presence and a great concert in Minneapolis?:sexywink:

I'm so :angry: that i missed em last time around. when they played at a BAR instead of an arena. :mad:

Tiff, I would SO be there...if it wasn't a weekday...and if I wan't going to the show in Milwaukee the night before.

But in case the guy who started that other thread reads this, I've seen them live and they are excellent. It's much louder than you might expect from their albums (especially Parachutes) and the energy of the show is great. Plus, Chris Martin is fantastic at connecting with the audience.

Anyway, hope that helped. Have a great time at the concert! :)

Coldplay is playing on Hollywood Blvd. tonight for the premiere of the Jimmy Kimmel Show. The performance is open to the public. Still debating if I wanna go thru the hassle of going. :| They'll probably only play one song. Actually, I don't know about that. I wonder how many songs Audioslave played when they played out front of the David Letterman show.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
OMG WHAT A SHOW IN CHARLOTTE!!!!!! :hyper: :combust: i am too tired to really post a full review, but OMFG i love this band and so happy i was able to see them and be on the floor close to the stage. i can't wait for my pics to be developed.

That sounds awesome! I'm so glad you had such a great time!! :)

A month and a half till my show. Can...not...wait... :crack:

wow...i'm like sort of excited...The way you guys are talking gets me pretty anxious tho...I'm sure I'll come out a changed woman. :sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Pub Crawler i hope you are going to go to Hollywood Blvd. i am so in love with this band right now i would follow them all over the damn place. lol.:reject:

Oy. I drove by there 25 minutes ago on my way home from a Superbowl party and they had Hollywood Blvd. blocked off, and there looked to be a few thousand people out front of the El Capitan theatre (Kimmel's show broadcasts from the adjoining building).

There was also a line going around the block, so I guess they were trying to control how many people were getting in the area of the stage. The line wasn't moving, so I left. :shrug:

pub crawler said:

Oy. I drove by there 25 minutes ago on my way home from a Superbowl party and they had Hollywood Blvd. blocked off, and there looked to be a few thousand people out front of the El Capitan theatre (Kimmel's show broadcasts from the adjoining building).

There was also a line going around the block, so I guess they were trying to control how many people were getting in the area of the stage. The line wasn't moving, so I left. :shrug:

I'm so close, yet so far :scream:

I asked my husband to take me down there but he said there is now way he would stand in a crowd for hours on Superbowl Sunday to see Coldplay...yet he will drive me from So. Cal to Phoenix to see them :scratch:

lol...well I wouldn't feel too bad, BAW. I think you would have had to be there at least 4 or 5 hours early to get anywhere near the stage.... and if you got there an hour or two prior to showtime you'd probably still be standing in the line just to get past the blockade on Hollywood Blvd.

Last edited:
coldplay was great but with abc cutting off 'yellow' for some bad show pissed me off.

anyway, i'm mad because i couldn't get tickets to the detroit show. if anyone has extra tickets to any midwestern shows (indianapolis, detroit, milwaukee, chicago? any in ohio? it would be nice if you let me know about em :) )

oh well, i'm resigned to not seeing them. tickets on ebay are going for crazy prices.

what is a good coldplay forum? is there a coldplay bootleg site like u2bloodredsky.com???

- tom

Well...I fell asleep before Coldplay came on the Jimmy show. :scream:

Anyway - the Charlotte show was awesome. I just can't believe I was stupid enough to drink the D.C. concert away like that in August :der:

...And, I can't believe the "cute" venue we had. I will go from seeing them in what basically was a H.S. gym to a full blown ARENA. Coldplay does not equal arena rock (at least not in the states).

WOOOOO HOOOOOO to Iris for allowing me to tag along. She is one awesome person.

jeff you went to Charolette....damn i thought about going to that one, but did not make it....I am going to Pittsburgh and cannot wait.....i think i will want another one though

Tom - I have some boots....I have uploaded 1 or two of them to Sicy's FTP check that out

DiGi said:
jeff you went to Charolette....damn i thought about going to that one, but did not make it....I am going to Pittsburgh and cannot wait.....i think i will want another one though

Tom - I have some boots....I have uploaded 1 or two of them to Sicy's FTP check that out

Dig...

I was an amazing show. VERY unique venue.

We have an extra ticket for Minneapolis (although it will be in a sucky arena). I will put you up for the show.

Any extra Pitt tixs?

I want more.........

zonelistener said:

Dig...

I was an amazing show. VERY unique venue.

We have an extra ticket for Minneapolis (although it will be in a sucky arena). I will put you up for the show.

Any extra Pitt tixs?

I want more.........

I think we have 1-2 extra pitt tickets.....i will find out for you and get back to you. it is a sunday night. what day is the minneapolis show?

:mad: Sucks for you jeff MY seats are pretty excellent. Front row on the lower level. :tongue:

and its MY ticket thats up for grabs. *see post above* Its on a thrusday night however. march 13 *repeats* As luck would have it, it seems I am in fact invisible.

:sexywink:

I saw them in an arena last year. Honestly, if you're up at the front, you can't tell the difference. Although I am looking forward to seeing them in a smaller venue.

Yeah, the invisible one has the ticket...anyway....

I feel the same way Meggy...but, I have friends that want to go...and it is Coldplay.

Digi - I can handle a Sunday night show if you have tickets...PM or E-mail me!

Back
Top Bottom