MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2003, 04:34 PM   #286
Elvis' Naughty Angel

Local Time: 12:42 AM
thx DiGi. Are the files even bigger than wave files? And... using winamp, can I easily change them to wav files for CD burning purposes? Ok... I feel like a dork, as I don't know this stuff.
(You could always PM me, so we don't bore everyone here.)

Old 03-06-2003, 08:13 PM   #287
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DiGi
The Clocks Single is going to be released on March 24th
OMG!!! This is one of the most *gorgeous*, heavenly songs I've ever heard in my life. I know I sound like a broken vinyl record about the subject.............

Old 03-06-2003, 11:54 PM   #288
Blue Crack Addict

DAMMIT!!! I got screwed on the Atlanta webcast! My computer played dirty tricks on me and I couldn't get through to the thing from the radio website! I just heard that Elton John played with them on "Trouble". I'm upset.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:12 AM   #289
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 11:42 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CONCERT WAS THE BEST EVER! I WAS ON THE RAIL IN FRONT OF JONNY. HE THREW HIS HARMONICA TO ME BUT SOME LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL CHICK TOOK IT FROM ME CHRIS SMILED AT ME. THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING! they are rebroadcasting the show on Sunday at 8PM EST at www.99x.com

AND SIR ELTON JOHN ON THE PIANO FOR TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got pictures of him on piano. my voice is shot to hell.
Old 03-07-2003, 01:26 AM   #290
Elvis' Naughty Angel

Somebody PLEASE record this show and host the mp3's, PLEASE !!!

yay Iris!!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 09:43 AM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
wow, the radio station has been playing Trouble from last night all morning. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a boot of this show now! DiGi work your magic, please!
Old 03-07-2003, 09:49 AM   #292
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:42 PM

Sounds like you had a great time, Velvet! at "WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!"
Old 03-07-2003, 10:39 AM   #293
Blue Crack Addict

god chris is so damn cute. i just want to hug him. lmfao. they need to release a DVD of a concert soon!!!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 10:46 AM   #294
Blue Crack Addict

oh guys here i have a link with some mp3's from last night, including Trouble!

http://www.justspies.com
Old 03-07-2003, 11:26 AM   #295
New Yorker

DAMN - that must have been awesome!

Off to find bootlegs of this show and I will....If anyone taped it last night they will probably surface in a few days...if not then I am sure on monday after the rebroadcast it will be up....ROCK!

There is a bootleg DVD floating around of the San Diego show....maybe I will find out about it and let everyone know.

Glad you had a good time Iris. So did Elton just walk on stage or was he introduced or what?
Old 03-07-2003, 11:28 AM   #296
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CONCERT WAS THE BEST EVER! I WAS ON THE RAIL IN FRONT OF JONNY. HE THREW HIS HARMONICA TO ME BUT SOME LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL CHICK TOOK IT FROM ME CHRIS SMILED AT ME. THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING! they are rebroadcasting the show on Sunday at 8PM EST at www.99x.com

AND SIR ELTON JOHN ON THE PIANO FOR TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got pictures of him on piano. my voice is shot to hell.
HOLY FLARKING SHNIT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? GOOD GOD that sounds FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

CAN...NOT...WAIT....FOR...CONCERT....

just five more days....
just five more days....
just five more days....
just five more days....
Old 03-07-2003, 11:33 AM   #297
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by DiGi

So did Elton just walk on stage or was he introduced or what?
Chris stopped to talk to us before they went in to Trouble. he thanked us for having them back in Atlanta and how we have been very supportive to the band when they were starting off. he also apologized for the sept no-show and with that he went into this whole speech about having the greatest man to play with them or something like that and with that Elton John walked out on Stage. the venue exploded in cheer and applause. us on the front row were bowing down and praising him. it was just amazing. i just yelled and freaked out. too bad the bootleg of this performance does not contain the speech before trouble started. but i am sure y'all will hear it soon enough.
Old 03-07-2003, 11:46 AM   #298
New Yorker

These guys rock! Each time I see them I think they just get better in every aspect...
Old 03-07-2003, 11:50 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict

however i have to say the opening band "the music" scared me. at least the lead singer did. it was funny. he kept making odd faces and thrusting his pelvis to the crowd, he walked over to where me and my new friends were and thrusted in front of us. the 3 of us looked at each other like this ---> haha! i later yelled out to someone "i would hate to see how he would be in bed!" apparently that comment was so loud because there were about 10 people around me who died laughing and i felt bad because i figured he singer heard me too. oops! lol. oh well.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:29 PM   #300
Blue Crack Addict

Thank God for the re-broadcast! Meanwhile some kind soul on the Coldplay message board put an MP3 of "Trouble" with Sir Elton on it on his site and posted the link! Everything's not lost.........