MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for clarifying, She Is Raging. :) Though I didn't really take your post the wrong way, I was just kind of going from where I stand, is all.

I haven't been keeping up with Britney news (other than what I read in passing) so I was unaware that Britney made that statement about not wanting to go through the pain of childbirth.

I'm not even sure what to think about such a statement. :huh: The pain of childbirth, though it sure ain't no picnic, is so minor in the grand scheme of life, isn't it?

Yes, you can now elect to give birth via a c-section. Interestingly enough there was a research paper published several years ago (maybe in NEJM, can't remember) which followed a large number of c-section and vaginal birth babies and found that c-section babies had, on average, a higher IQ, leading them to speculate it may be related to how quickly a baby gains access to oxygen during the process of parturition.

Anyway, I hear the baby's name is Sean Preston?

C-section is short for ceasarean section - cutting the baby out of the mom.

I actually had come in here to start a guessing game for what the wacky kid name would be, but Sean Preston isn't so bad if that's what it ends up being...

I think it's Preston MIchael (?) Spears Federline.

Not sure about the Michael part, but fairly certain Preston is the first name.

I guess they decided to show the pics after all

3455986723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2324255%3B56247ot1lsi

Of coourse they decided to show pics......they will of course get SOMETHING in exchange for it. Celebrities don't release these kinds of photos to the public for nothing!

Back
Top Bottom