MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant! - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2006, 02:25 PM   #151
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:02 AM
I agree, Miss B doesn't look too happy, and what's with the tiny bag? All mom's have a bigger diaper bag than THAT!

Old 01-03-2006, 03:42 PM   #152
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by skjuls

Cute, you should see my son at that age. Sean Preston doesn't compare to Joshua James Aidan.....
That's such a cute name, and I love the name Aidan

Old 01-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #153
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by skjuls

B doesn't look too pleased.....................

Having two children at home is difficult.....
Old 01-03-2006, 03:58 PM   #154
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader

Sean Preston is probably more mature
Old 01-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #155
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

That's such a cute name, and I love the name Aidan
thanks!

My son is sweet and adorable and a devil and he's not even two yet!
Old 01-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #156
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader

What about the rumors that B thinks having another child will help her marriage. Then there will be three at home.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Uhg!!! Children never solve marriage problems.....
Old 01-07-2006, 08:27 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:02 PM
Jan. 6, 2006
For those out there who hoped against hope that Kevin Federline would one day find gainful employment and stop sponging off wife Britney Spears, feel free to start kicking yourself right about now.

The K. Fed invasion has begun in earnest, with the former backup dancer-turned-ultra-fertile househusband getting off his baggy-pantsed butt to promote the heck out of his ear-splitting new rap single, "PopoZão," which, just in case you were wondering, is slang for a woman with a sizable backside.

On Thursday, Federline, 27, was subjected to an intense probing by Ryan Seacrest (wow, bad word choice) as he sat down for his first-ever radio interview, and he hit new monosyllabic heights as he responded to the various rumors surrounding the supposedly shaky state of his union with his meal-ticket missus.

When asked whether things with Britney are "good," Kevin insisted, "Oh wonderful, always." And he laughed off divorce talk with an eloquent, "Pffffftttttt."

The father of three also denied -- with characteristic brevity -- being kicked out of the house ("No way"), moving into a hotel ("No"), having his Ferrari repossessed ("No"), making a sex tape ("No way") and being put on a 3-month probation by a fed-up Spears ("No").

As for reports that have pegged him as a perpetual partier (thanks in part to photos taken by those pesky "pavarottis"), he asserted to Seacrest, "Dude, since we've been together, I've probably been out 20 times in two years, bro. Three or four times without her maybe."

Don't believe him? "Dude, all I know how to be is honest," declared Federline, who later added, "I'm not a liar."

And what about rumors that 4-month-old Sean Preston may soon have a little brother or sister? "Nah, not right now. We're gonna wait," he said. (That sound you hear? It's the gene pool heaving a huge sigh of relief.)

Kevin, who has yet to land a record deal (his single and upcoming album are being offered online), revealed that Britney lends her voice to the record and will likely pop up in his first video ("I'm sure she'll try to get in probably most of [it]").

But he said it was unlikely she was listening to his radio chat: "Probably not. We had a rough night with the baby last night. She's probably catching some zzz's."

(By the by, the down-market duo turned up in Sin City Thursday night with Sean and a nanny in tow, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.)

If you've been afraid to listen to "PopoZão" for fear that it will burrow into your brain like some sort of flesh-eating virus, only without the fun bits, here's a sampling of the classy lyrical magic you're missing: "I want to see your kitty and a little bit of [female body part that rhymes with 'kitty'] ... / Girls, don't you worry about all the dough, because a cat is coming straight out of the know ... / Bring that Brazil booty on the floor / Up, down, all around: Work that [bleep] to the funky sound ...."

Not digging it? You're not alone. According to People's music critic, Federline's debut effort makes you "gain new appreciation for the musical talents" of his bubblegum popster wife.

"His raunchy, repetitive raps will quickly have you K-fed up," rails the reviewer. "His annoying, rapid-fire rhymes suggest that he should stick to being a stay-at-home dad and let Spears bring home the bacon."

Meanwhile, a Britney confidante also isn't a "PopoZão" fan, sniffing to Us Weekly, "She needs to smell the cappuccino and get rid of him!"

Old 01-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
I don't understand those two....just like I don't understand TomKat....but I guess I will never understand them
Old 01-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #160
Blue Crack Addict

He'll be her downfall. No doubt bout that.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:09 PM   #161
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Makes me sick to read about either of these couples. And the poor kids they bring into this world! They are the ones I REALLY feel for.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:49 PM   #162
War Child

Local Time: 05:02 PM
Why is this guy Vanilla Ice reincarnated??

Old 01-08-2006, 10:00 PM   #163
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
"I want to see your kitty and a little bit of [female body part that rhymes with 'kitty'] ... / Girls, don't you worry about all the dough, because a cat is coming straight out of the know ... / Bring that Brazil booty on the floor / Up, down, all around: Work that [bleep] to the funky sound ...."
Classy.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:02 PM   #164
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Quote:
Originally posted by joerags
Why is this guy Vanilla Ice reincarnated??

That is exactly what I have thought about him.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:18 AM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

rumor is she's pregnant again, she looks like she is in some photos I've seen

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Don’t worry about Kevin Federline’s future. If K-Fed’s rap CD doesn’t hit, he’s got a fallback career: Britney’s hubby says he’ll become a stripper.

Blender mag asked Federline what he’ll do if his upcoming album fails. “I’ll be at your local strip club, but I’ll be the one dancing,” he replied.

With all the hours he devotes to rapping these days, how does Federline find time for his wife and children, the mag asked?

I have no golf game anymore,” he explained. “Monday through Friday, I get up at 7:30 a.m., train at the gym for two hours, then go to the studio. I have weekends off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.”

poor baby, no more golf game.