Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a nice Festivus pole? Have you had an airing of grievances?

Well then I won't make any donation in your name to the Human Fund.

Alison found a lovely horse!

I'll make Charlotte post a picture of it.

As you wish, a very drunken picture of us with a cameo of our Alcest poster in the background :up:

photoon251211at603pm2.jpg

Went to watch HP&DH pt. 2 > Russian language and/or Russian subtitles available > Dad picks Russian language instead of the obviously more sensible choice of subtitles > I ragequit the living room :angry:

I just made tiramisu for tomorrow.

Licking the bowl, the beaters, the cream and mascarpone pots, drinking the leftover coffee and marsala... :drool:

It was really uncomfortably warm in the morning, my room during the night felt like burning. Kinda wish we got that Victorian hail.

Slaxver, are you both nekkid in that picture? :ohmy:

Won't anyone think of the ponies? :sad:

:lol: Charlotte's wearing a strapless dress and I'm wearing a Swervedriver shirt.

Oh thank god the humidity's died away today - and the weather's calmed down in time for the best Christmas tradition of them all, the Boxing Day Test!

I'm tired of having to explain the definition of communism in every single one of my posts in FYM. :lol:

Cobbler was eager to respond as soon as possible in place of me, most likely to compensate for his female related woes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom