Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guineafowl's In Our Circles was 2011? I thought it was 2010 for some reason... yay! *votes*

Need to pick a Russian Circles track too...

Need to pick a Russian Circles track too...

I think I voted for 309. But it might've been Mladek.

And seriously, am I the only person won earth who doesn't think much of star Wars? I'm forever alone AREN'T I GUYS. AREN'T III.

oh welz.

I think I voted for 309. But it might've been Mladek.

And seriously, am I the only person won earth who doesn't think much of star Wars? I'm forever alone AREN'T I GUYS. AREN'T III.

oh welz.

I'm thinking Mladek...

Oh come on, you love being the only one who likes/doesn't like A Really Un/Popular Thing. :wink:

I'm not a huge SW fan but I enjoyed the original three films when they got re-released while I was at Uni, and the prequels got progressively better.

I read that as "not a huge Steven Wuilson fan" and then I realised you meant STAR WARS.

but no, in this case I saw it first when I was nine, lomng before I had any ideas about popularity or bollxocks and i JUST Fofound it boring and thought it was just this thing my dad likesd, then fast forward a couple of years and I realise it's this widely loved thing and I just didn't even. I have actually always got restless and wandered off during the original; three. By "always" I mean I've watched them about three times each, thanks to varying circumstances.

Hah, I knew I wasn't the only one who's had an urge to click "Like" in places where there is no "Like" button!

:reject:

I was lookin for the like button when Charlotte posted a pic of our Alcest poster earlier and then I remembereds I was on Interference.

Axver said:
I read that as "not a huge Steven Wuilson fan" and then I realised you meant STAR WARS.

but no, in this case I saw it first when I was nine, lomng before I had any ideas about popularity or bollxocks and i JUST Fofound it boring and thought it was just this thing my dad likesd, then fast forward a couple of years and I realise it's this widely loved thing and I just didn't even. I have actually always got restless and wandered off during the original; three. By "always" I mean I've watched them about three times each, thanks to varying circumstances.

If we ever do a horrible movie hour, I highly recommend Phantom Menace, although you might only understand why it blows so hard if you've seen the OT.

If we ever do a horrible movie hour, I highly recommend Phantom Menace, although you might only understand why it blows so hard if you've seen the OT.

ut but TRAVIUD, I've seen all of the six! I like the three prequels or recent ones or whatever more than the original threew iNCLUDING phantom MENACE. at least things HAPPEN in that.

Man no backspace is KILLING me.

SLAXVERRRRR

You've GOT to try Allusion Winery's 08 Cab Sauv. It was cultivated after the 15 day heatwave of days over 40 that year so it's got a real current taste - as in, it's basically the perfect combination of port and any other bold red. WACKY wine. Like, I actually said "wow" on the first taste. Fleurieu peninsula. Only $18 at the cellar!

SLAXVERRRRR

You've GOT to try Allusion Winery's 08 Cab Sauv. It was cultivated after the 15 day heatwave of days over 40 that year so it's got a real current taste - as in, it's basically the perfect combination of port and any other bold red. WACKY wine. Like, I actually said "wow" on the first taste. Fleurieu peninsula. Only $18 at the cellar!

Hnnng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom