Maryland Fall Colors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I took these earlier today, and couldn't be happier with them. It occurrs to me that this is the reason people come to our area...not for jobs or to make money, but to stare at leaves all day. :drool: :love:

fall1rf3.jpg

fall2ss1.jpg

fall3qs7.jpg

fall4rp2.jpg

fall5wy3.jpg

Lovely :heart:

I'd give up the autumn leaves and freezing cold evenings to spend my autumn like last years

P9280023.jpg

Almost 30 degrees, wearing t-shirts and slapping on the sunblock :sad:

Lara Mullen said:
Lovely :heart:

I'd give up the autumn leaves and freezing cold evenings to spend my autumn like last years

P9280023.jpg

Almost 30 degrees, wearing t-shirts and slapping on the sunblock :sad:

Is that Retiro??? :drool: Madrid! :heart:

LemonMelon said:
I took these earlier today, and couldn't be happier with them. It occurrs to me that this is the reason people come to our area...not for jobs or to make money, but to stare at leaves all day. :drool: :love:

I've been driving over the Chain Bridge in DC/VA every day this month for work & noticed the other day that it really has gotten gorgeous!

Our leaves are turning those bright colours, too. If I get a chance to go up to the Annapolis Valley (brightest fall colours you'll ever see) this week, I'll post some photos.

Lara Mullen said:

Ja :up:

Abroad :drool:

Nice! My wife studied abroad in Madrid. She was at Computense (I think that's the name). I went over to visit her on spring break---we had only just started going out before she went abroad. In fact there was a point while she was away that we were apart for longer than we'd been together! It was my first time out of the country when I went to visit her. So, all that put together, added to how awesome Spain is---it's a special place to us!

Utoo said:

Nice! My wife studied abroad in Madrid. She was at Computense (I think that's the name). I went over to visit her on spring break---we had only just started going out before she went abroad. In fact there was a point while she was away that we were apart for longer than we'd been together! It was my first time out of the country when I went to visit her. So, all that put together, added to how awesome Spain is---it's a special place to us!

:) Have you went back since?

I lived 2 hours away from Madrid & Barcelona, if I had known how wonderful Madrid was I would have tried to live there. It's my favourite Spanish city.

I moved over last August and the boyfriend moved over in October - living together a year now (although we left Spain at the end of May). I couldn't wait to leave and now I'm desperate to go back. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

:) Have you went back since?

I lived 2 hours away from Madrid & Barcelona, if I had known how wonderful Madrid was I would have tried to live there. It's my favourite Spanish city.

I moved over last August and the boyfriend moved over in October - living together a year now (although we left Spain at the end of May). I couldn't wait to leave and now I'm desperate to go back. :lol:

No, I haven't, but my wife has been back. She keeps in touch now and then with her host family (host mom was this wonderful woman who owned an art gallery..pretty cool). A friend of hers who was studying there at the same time actually did move there for a year or two after college & worked for Real Madrid. :heart:

I'd love to go back! We're busy hitting other random spots in the world first, though..but someday we'll get back to Madrid!

Sicy said:
Do you live in a forest? :drool:

I do and that's what my whole world looks like right now :love: There is a tree that I pass on my way to work that is the most beautiful red I've ever seen. I should bring my camera and take pictures of it!

:sigh: I'd give it all up for palm trees and sand......

Hey Lemon..

I live in Maryland too.. and funny I just noticed the trees that line the street by my house are the same colors as your pics.. I remember thinking wow...its fall all right! I also have tons of trees behind my townhouse like that.. :hmm: think its time for some picture taking..:camera:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Hey Lemon..

I live in Maryland too.. and funny I just noticed the trees that line the street by my house are the same colors as your pics.. I remember thinking wow...its fall all right! I also have tons of trees behind my townhouse like that.. :hmm: think its time for some picture taking..:camera:

You're more than welcome to add your pics here...:sexywink: Maryland is a great state. :drool:

What beautiful pictures! :love: The colored leaves are the only part I like about fall,lol.

Here in Delaware our leaves are still pretty much green :(. My house is surrounded by woods so it would be incredibly beautiful sight if the leaves were to actually change.

arw9797 said:

:sigh: I'd give it all up for palm trees and sand......

Ok let's trade! :wink:

I miss the seasons SO much. :love: The seasonal changes are probably the thing I miss most about living up north, besides my family of course. I hope I get to move back up north next year for college. :heart:

Beautiful pics everyone! :drool:

Everyone's photos are great :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll have to post some pics this week. We're having a spectacular fall in Newfoundland, for the most part. It was like watching a sea of contrasting colours in the forest yesterday while I was driving back from the West Coast: intense red, yellow, green. I really love the crispness of fall; I also find that music sounds better when I'm outside now, for some strange reason.

Our peak colors (in Michigan) were probably last weekend. It's supposed to snow for the rest of the week. The colors were starting to turn when Phil and I had our mini-honeymoon:

Colors on the shore of Lake Michigan (down a steep bluff)
Honeymoon%20048.jpg

Starting to see some red in the country-side
Honeymoon%20153.jpg

Honeymoon%20163.jpg

I don't really like fall so I didn't take any good ones of trees/leaves :reject: My boss takes such amazing pics, I won't even try:

http://www.calvin.edu/~bvriesem/Leaves/

Back
Top Bottom