Marble Bar, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The second video has people moonwalking around. I've seriously never gotten lag in that game before that was quite the first time :lol:

Mine was that bad actually on Killzone 2 this morning, well nearly as bad. I think the heat is screwing up our internet connection!

Eh, work just tried to ring me on my day off......I wonder if they're thinking I should be at work? :lol:

Mine was that bad actually on Killzone 2 this morning, well nearly as bad. I think the heat is screwing up our internet connection!

Eh, work just tried to ring me on my day off......I wonder if they're thinking I should be at work? :lol:

Tell them the call is lagging too much :wink:

Hey guys. I can't wait tiLl Uni is over. I'm at the cinema with two hours to kill cause the boy is busy studying.

This is a new boy, David. Future husband, if I'm reading him correctly.

I"m excited. Been scoping out wedding dresses, just for fun. The guy hasn't even proposed yet. :lol:

So fucking hot. Carrying groceries and stuff home = not a good idea.

Oh my god. Someone please amputate my arms so I can think about something other than exams. I'm taking this AWFUL paper as my general education, about...sex education. UGH. So wishy-washy. Anyway, I was studying for the exam tomorrow, and was reading a hellishly boring paper about something called "queer theory". That is, it was hellishly boring until I found this, right in the middle of the paper, directed at some other researcher (Alberto) who hates gays:

Stop your IGNORANT MORALIZING, you HATEFUL PIECE OF TOE JAM! What would an UPTIGHT FUCKLESS PRIG like you know about eros anyway? You can't say MINDLESS CRAP like that and not hear back from us!

It made my day. :lol:

Wait, wait, that's in an ACADEMIC ESSAY? A published one?

Back
Top Bottom