Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought a pair of breading angelfish for $80 today....one died whilst acclimatising to the tank.....the survivor is a pretty big bastard, but I think he's made friends with my little guy....

And whilst its not a photo of myself....

img0005jz.jpg

I'm thinking of starting a Cichilids tank soon, but it'll have to be a whole new setup, cause they'll rip apart everything I have at the moment.

Fish! :up:

Shame about losing one straight away though ... :(

I doubt I'll get a refund now, prehaps I should have taken a photo....which sucks. I was really hoping to start breeding Angels. Its about my third shot...

First time I brought 4 youngins. 1 Survived (later died during moving house) then I brought 6, 1 is still left, and now today. I'm cursed for angelfish!!

We totally need to do YKTR sometime this week though!

Man, Daniel, you should try a different breed of fish and get away from that rotten luck.

All for tomorrow night. I'll be here, revelling in the cool change.

Cichlids are great. Hard work though, and yeah you'd need a separate tank.

Really? I've heard they are near impossible to kill, perhaps I should just get some of those :wink:

I think they're easier to keep in a species only tank. I wouldn't mind breeding Convicts.

Hmm, Temperature dependent, since my car is fully sick and has no air conditioning, I could be going to the river. But most likely I'll be home.

Really? I've heard they are near impossible to kill, perhaps I should just get some of those :wink:

I think they're easier to keep in a species only tank. I wouldn't mind breeding Convicts.

Oh yeah they're hard to kill, but I mean hard work if you're keeping them with other fish. I think they're bullies. Though I'm a bit sketchy, it's been ages since I've had fish!

Hmm, Temperature dependent, since my car is fully sick and has no air conditioning, I could be going to the river. But most likely I'll be home.

Well, I'm sure any night this week will do nicely. I'm looking forward to finally doing this!

I'm pretty exhausted from the heat. Might sleep soon, so if I disappear ... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom