Male Questionnaire. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:45 AM
Re: Male Questionnaire.

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1
1 – do you have a problem asking for directions? Explain to me why?
2 – when you were a teenager, any female teachers you had a crush on?
3 – have you ever/do you skateboard on the sidewalk/rollerblade on the sidewalk/ride bikes over escalators or bounce on back tyre, or in general do crazy stuff…etc?
4 – can you bend your left arm in a full right angle up your back so that back of your hand almost reaches or is touching the back of neck?
5 – have you got a bicep more than 12 inches diameter?
6 – are you a gentleman who opens doors for ladies/helps pensioners cross the road, or are you just a guy who believes women can open a door themselves cause they have arms, and pensioners belong in the Bingo club all day discussing 89 year old Doris and her blue hair?
7 – what is the best present a girl has given you?
8 – you wolf-whistle a lot to girls passing by, esp if you are with other blokes……..one day you see a hot bird and you whistle, and this hot bird ‘shows’ you that she is a he……do you run off and promise never to be such an ass again? Or do you keep on whistling at girls passing (who most likely think you are a jerk anyhow for doing such)...?
9 – you are locked in a room full of women. They start treating you like a new-born puppy. Do you feel so blessed, or do you feel very intimidated?
10 – I find Jack Black extremely hot looking…..seriously. He has funny character too. Do you hold a massive question mark above your head and wonder why on earth I fancy him, or do you just shrug and go ‘that’s cool’..?
1. I have a fantastic sense of direction, so I've never had to worry about it. Usually I'm the one others are asking.

2. My one teacher looks kind of like Tina Fey, only better looking.

3. I only bike, and only for exercise or transportation (not much the latter anymore since I've got a car).

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. I hold open doors but don't help people across the street.

7. Girls haven't ever given me anything, really.

8. I don't really follow the question too well, but I can't whistle, so no.

9. I'm usually comfortable talking to people unless for some reason outside of my control the situation's awkward.

10. Jack Black's a neat guy, so you get a "That's cool" from me.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
Babyface

Local Time: 10:45 AM

Quote:
For any U2 males out there who like to be seated and attached to lie-detector…

But absolutely no problem if this should be deleted or is never answered……

3 – have you ever/do you skateboard on the sidewalk/rollerblade on the sidewalk/ride bikes over escalators or bounce on back tyre, or in general do crazy stuff…etc?
4 – can you bend your left arm in a full right angle up your back so that back of your hand almost reaches or is touching the back of neck?
6 – are you a gentleman who opens doors for ladies/helps pensioners cross the road, or are you just a guy who believes women can open a door themselves cause they have arms, and pensioners belong in the Bingo club all day discussing 89 year old Doris and her blue hair?
8 – you wolf-whistle a lot to girls passing by, esp if you are with other blokes……..one day you see a hot bird and you whistle, and this hot bird ‘shows’ you that she is a he……do you run off and promise never to be such an ass again? Or do you keep on whistling at girls passing (who most likely think you are a jerk anyhow for doing such)...?
9 – you are locked in a room full of women. They start treating you like a new-born puppy. Do you feel so blessed, or do you feel very intimidated?
10 – I find Jack Black extremely hot looking…..seriously. He has funny character too. Do you hold a massive question mark above your head and wonder why on earth I fancy him, or do you just shrug and go ‘that’s cool’..?

Thank you for co-operation…….if you did.
Good questions there Mad One.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:45 AM

Quote:
For any U2 males out there who like to be seated and attached to lie-detector…

But absolutely no problem if this should be deleted or is never answered……

Thank you for co-operation…….if you did.
1. I always ask for directions. Im not so good with them.
2. My Science teacher. She was cute.
3, All of the above, just ask the BAWS.
4. Random, but yes.
5. probably not, Ive got small but toned arms.
6. I am always a Gentlemen to Women. I helped a lady at big lots last week put a bird feeder into her car.
7. The best present? Her Heart.
8. Well I lived in Hollywood for years in shitty parts, so Im Immune to it.
9. Id fall asleep in their arms, I always want to be held.
10. Well Im a guy but I think humor is the most attractive thing.