Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I think it'd be interesting, and I can drop it after a semester if it isn't.

Everybody I know who's done a psychology course has found it infuriating, heh. Though not quite so much as philosophy courses, or the wankers therein ...

Philosophy students are wankers? That explains a lot :hmm:

21st Century Breakdown won for best Rock album.

For shame, Grammy voters. For shame.

while i partially agree with you, no line on the horizon actually being a good album and winning nothing while atyclb and htdaab won a bunch really bugs the shit out of me.

well no, it doesn't. but i just thought i'd say it.

it's the grammies, who really cares?

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm kind of tired of this media perception that NLOTH has been a "failure" despite being one of the best-selling albums of 2009, and now "it didn't win any Grammies" can be tacked on to "it's sold barely any of what the last two did".

But in the end, yeah, who gives a shit.

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm kind of tired of this media perception that NLOTH has been a "failure" despite being one of the best-selling albums of 2009, and now "it didn't win any Grammies" can be tacked on to "it's sold barely any of what the last two did".

Oh Noes. NLOTH and AATS didn't go #1 Australia. I can no longer be a u2 or tori fan.

*starts listening to pink*

Well, Cin better not be going anywhere, but I do need to pop out to the shops. See you folks in a few. :wave:

YOU HAD TO PULL THAT CARD ON ME JUST AS I WALKED IN, DIDN'T YOU!!!

Nah, I'm over it.

I thought you'd enjoy that in particular. ;) Sounds insane, but I was actually supporting the Crows that night... I'd have rathered them than your mob, plus they thrashed the Blooze a couple weeks earlier. :love:

"Bring on the Cats!". Well, we all know how that went.

Haha. Well its Collingwood, if they stopped the game 10 minutes into the first quarter, we would have won by 2 goals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom