Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw,

Since we're talking about what's allowed.

I've always been curious,

What if you wanted to use Gabriel Genesis AND Collins Genesis? That's not allowed is it?

(Not that I was thinking of doing that or anything <_<)

I'll have to let Phanan know about everyone's transition from Desert Island to Desert Islands.

Screwtape, etc...in the midst of this argument you have all been so blinded that you fail to see the truth. The truth that will make this petty Desert Island squabble a moot point...

I will win! Muahhahahahahaha!!!

:evil:

This isn't the Body Shots Contest at The Thirsty Whale, but I hope you'll still do it anyway.

What if you wanted to use Gabriel Genesis AND Collins Genesis? That's not allowed is it?
in all seriousness, i don't think it's allowed. i've never asked about some of my bands, because like, early split enz is so different from later split enz. kinda like genesis, where they started out all proggy and then became more poppy. phanan would have the final say, but i don't think he'd give it the okay.

Yeah, just because there's a change in sound doesn't mean you can use it again.

I think I may have asked a similar question to Phanan before anyways.

But sometimes i just feel like that should be more allowed than using the same artist in multi bands.

I mean damn, GenesisGabriel and GenesisCollins are practically two different bands

But I concede :lol:

This, right here, is why people don't like DI, including people that are in it. Jesus, what a mess.

This, right here, is why people don't like DI, including people that are in it. Jesus, what a mess.

Nah, in the end it doesn't really matter so much

Internetz really iz seriouz biznez after all

Ok, I'm getting Ice Cream, and then it's time to listen to your list PFan

And Moby ~ Porcelain :drool:

What's such a mess about it?

Even with a little bit of bickering it will still be fun, right?

I'm looking forward to entering one of these. I actually might start thinking of tracks tonight.

What's such a mess about it?

Even with a little bit of bickering it will still be fun, right?

I'm looking forward to entering one of these. I actually might start thinking of tracks tonight.

Friendly bickering is all fine and dandy, but when the same person comes up again and again to suck the fun out of everything, then it's a problem. That, along with other factors, made DI 4 not as much fun for me as other contests.

So, basically, my Fake List will inevitably make it in, and #6 on Screwy's version of the cycle will occur once more.

I'm out. Need to go walk the dog. Later, guys.

I love the rare occasion my mom buys stuff to make ice cream sundaes :drool:

Time for PFan's list

Haha sorry but I just get this image of PhillyFan punching a hole through his computer screen.

That would hurt and it wouldn't be financially prudent.

If I had to deal with something like this in real life, I'd probably Andy Bernard a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom