love, lift me up out of these blues, won't you DESCRIBE me something true. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158013&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 You guys should post here :hyper:

Phil...we go to church, not temple. Eventhough both my mom's parents are full Jewish (and so is my mom) she was raised as a Jewish-Christian, so she never had a bat mitzvah, doesn't know much hebrew, etc. We found out yesterday that passover really connects with Christianity in so many ways,and we personally think that everyone should be celebrating it, (not just the Jews) from what we found out yesterday :shrug:

Did that answer your question? If not, let me know :)

VG....as said above in my post, I've never gone to temple (except for mitvahs) so I haven't gotten bat mitzvah'd nor do I know hebrew :shrug:

i know it wasn't directed at me...but the way we manage is that we basically don't do anything religious. me and my brother were supposed to be raised jewish but we both gave up on it (which my mom was overjoyed about). so now we go to church once a year for midnight mass because it's an important tradition to her. but no religion other than that. :shrug:

^^:yes: I like being 1/2 and 1/2

Got Philk? said:
^Absolutely perfectly. That's really cool. I think it's sweet. You may not even realize it, but you probably have such a different view of Christianity than a LOT of people. And that's a good thing.

And I'm not a teenager. :tongue:

So what? Other people posted that weren't a teenager :tongue:

ok
i'm back on my laptop again

I thought itwas broken...oh the horror, ubt i'VE CONQUERED@@@!!!!

no one knows that more than me.

In the last month, mom's not paid the internet bill and I went without it for a week, the motherboard fried on my mom's computer, so I didn't have it for another week, and then for the last day the laptop wasn't working :sigh:

VG,
I think it's cool that your mom let you decide for yourself what you want in religion.

I dunno, for me, I am a Christian. I believe in God and everything that goes along with it, but more and more since college, I've realized how important having your own views or ideas really is. It's driving my parents nuts, but I find myself open to a lot more ideas than just what most CRC people think. CRC stands for Christian Reformed Church...

How did you post all those songs and not go insane.

^phil...it's true that my parents have given me a fair amount of choice and i'm happy about that. but it's mostly been my dad who had to make that "sacrifice" or whatever. my mom's christian and didn't like us being raised jewish at all, so i wasn't being sarcastic when i said she was overjoyed. :lol:

:no: sounds terrible. i'm glad you're able to be with us now :hug: :wink:

yeah the PC used to crash all the time...and i mean having to reinstall the entire OS kind of crash. and then my dad's appt had free wireless but it was a scam, it never worked, i was pissed. :angry:

Last edited:
Got Philk? said:

I dunno, for me, I am a Christian. I believe in God and everything that goes along with it, but more and more since college, I've realized how important having your own views or ideas really is. It's driving my parents nuts, but I find myself open to a lot more ideas than just what most CRC people think. CRC stands for Christian Reformed Church...
Yeah, that makes sense :)

How did you post all those songs and not go insane.

Didn't you see that I just posted Artists :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom