LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a feeling really. We know that Richard's been around a LONG time. And so far the earliest visitors (marooned) to the island we have seen would be the ship that Jacob and The Man in Black were watching arrive. When he (Locke Thing/Man in Black) said that to Richard about the chains it just felt like a YES moment is all :wink:

EDIT: Ah I see VP posted while I was typing. (Not!Locke - LOL!)

the popular theory on another site i visit is richard was a slave on the black rock

Finally caught up with the new season yesterday when I was snowed in. That was extremely enjoyable. Riveting, even. I have no new insights to contribute but I will say I quite enjoyed seeing hot, flirty Sawyer in that elevator with Kate.

I suppose I'm starting to be convinced about this theory, but at the time I interpreted the comment to be related to Jacob's death. Last season when asked why he never ages Richard said something like "Jacob made me this way." Now Jacob's dead, so I thought Flocke was saying the metaphorical chains tying Richard to Jacob are gone now.

I took it to mean it both ways actually, as Richard has always been a "slave". The look on his face when Locke Thing was walking up to him was fantastic.

the popular theory on another site i visit is richard was a slave on the black rock

Oh yeah, I don't visit the other sites but my kids (who are mega Lost fans) do and I heard that too.

I'm going with Richard being similar in age to the statue.

I always thought about that too, and still a slave as well... but I love the idea of him being on the Black Rock.

My idea is that these two "men", Jacob and (?), have been playing with this same group of people, over and over, for who knows how long, just as they were talking about on the beach when the ship was coming. Also it may not even be so much playing with them, but possible that even their fates will be decided finally by what these humans do.

Yeah, I have a Lost watching buddy who's been saying for a couple of years now that we'll eventually get a Richard on the Black Rock flashback episode. That would be bad assssssss.

FakeLocke talking about Real Locke's death made me sad. Seeing Jack and Locke together at the lost baggage counter also made me sad.

And WTF if up with Sayid?!

I hope the rest of the season is as good as Tuesday. :heart:

That's what I remember seeing, too.

It was a very brief comment that Not!Locke made to Richard, something to the effect of "the last time I saw you, you were in chains," which people are taking to mean that he was in chains on the Black Rock, i.e., a slave.

Just a feeling really. We know that Richard's been around a LONG time. And so far the earliest visitors (marooned) to the island we have seen would be the ship that Jacob and The Man in Black were watching arrive. When he (Locke Thing/Man in Black) said that to Richard about the chains it just felt like a YES moment is all :wink:

EDIT: Ah I see VP posted while I was typing. (Not!Locke - LOL!)

We did it again! :hi5: :lol:

:lol: :hi5: gals!

funny........... thot iof Psychological "chains"!

I'm Charlie!

But what was up with the grammar and spelling on that quiz? It was awful. I found it particularly interesting that they called the Oasis song "Champaign Supernova."

AWESOME! I'm Desmond!

There was another one of those tests a couple of years ago. Back then, I was Locke. I'm glad to be Desmond--Penny and a yacht to sail the world. Excellent.

I'm Claire, but when I took it again and answered the same, it said I was Kate.

:shifty: just cuz

sayidseason6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom