LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too! :lol:

Last night was great. I suspected that Dave was imaginary from almost the very beginning of the episode. It will be interesting to see how Libby and Hurley's relationship progresses. Very cool that she was in the same place he was.

I kind of had a moment last night where I thought.. if this is all just part of a dream.. that would be the ultimate copout. But it was an interesting episode nonetheless.

I want to believe what Henry says.. hopefully they'll stop being so devoted to that button.

Is this all just a figment of Hurley's imagination? Are they all in comas perhaps and all of them are somehow on a different plane of existance battling polar bears on a tropical island?

I haven't the answer... but I sure am interested to see where this goes next :yes:

This is the last episode till may. May the month for the final 4 episodes. So things might get very interesting.

My theories:

a) The Others brainwashed Michael or he's gotten "sick" - so he's not really telling the truth about it being easy to overtake The Others.

b) Henry is going to kill Ana Lucia, because the producers are tired of the actress causing problems (rumor of course :wink: ).

sorry just going back to the Henry Gale thing and how he said the "bearded" man wasn't the leader, this is also back up in Claire's episode where you hear Ethan talking to the "bearded" man and the man goes 'well he's not going to be happy!' or something like that, which i think also shows that there is someone VERY important (poss a military guy in the states or something?) having something to do with this all.

Though Hurley's episode was good, but freaked out a bit when it might have been a dream, that would be my WORST case scenario for this island (same as they are all in limbo and when do somethign to make themselves whole they die) don't like that either!

Looking forward to seeing the Rose and Bernard episode! :)

Queen Bee said:
Best line of the episode, by far: "I liked it better when you hit people with your stick."

:heart:

:yes: :lol:

I called Michael coming out of the bushes, and Rose knowing about Locke before those happened.

"Henry" and his crazy eyes are still creeping me out. It will be interesting to see what he's really up to.

I still haven't watched this week's episode, I hope it was good

I love this picture :wink: his dog's name is Nunu

jgarcia.jpg

So I'll have to tape and watch Friday (PJ Again on Thurs), and avoid this thread till afterwards.

The crosses I have to bear to be a RnR junkie sometimes.

It's bad enough the season was so drawn out over time, now the show has one of the latest season finales.

At least they are discussing airing next season more like 24, with consecutive episodes. The only difference is that they would still start it in the fall, then take ONE big break for a couple of months, and then start the second half and have it go straight through as well.

I like the idea.

(AP) ABC will launch a global interactive game based on the hit TV show "Lost," the network announced Monday.

Details, however, are about as mysterious and convoluted as the plot of the island castaway drama. The "Lost Experience" will be Internet-based and will feature a parallel story line that is not part of the TV show.

It will begin May 2 in the United Kingdom, May 3 in the U.S. and May 6 in Australia. There is no winning prize, but the experience will offer clues that could unlock some of the island's many secrets.

"It's like a giant, worldwide mysterious jigsaw puzzle that will come to life for all the world to solve," Mike Benson, senior vice president of marketing for ABC Entertainment, said in a statement.

What is known about the challenge is that it includes the introduction of new characters and the mysterious Hanso Foundation. The first clue requires finding a toll-free number that will be released during the show or commercial breaks.

Clues will vary by continent, so participants will benefit from coordinating their information. ABC said the game is designed to appeal to both fans and people unfamiliar with "Lost."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom