LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost is still a great show. I think they were doing this because of American Idol?? Just a theory.

Sun looked really beautiful on tonight's episode. And finally, next week we get some action.

Queen Bee said:
What happened during the final scene before the end credits? My phone was ringing and missed it :angry:

In the final scene, Jack takes Henry out of the room and let's him sit down with Locke to eat some cereal. That's when Henry mentions to them that he drew a map for Ana Lucia, and he starts rambling about if he had been an Other, he could have simply sent them out there, not to find a balloon, but to set them up for a trap, and he said it in a sly type of way...

His last line was classic, though. "Got any milk?" :lol:

In the previews it looks like Ana and Charlie find the balloon in the trees, but Sayid may be proceeding to kill Henry.
Next week looks good.

phanan said:
I noticed that, but I'm still wondering if it's part of a setup. It doesn't necessarily have to be his balloon...
Very true, and his conversation with Jack and Locke made me more convinced he was an "other".

I'm more certain than ever he's an Other, due to two things that happened in last night's episode.

1) When speaking to Ana, he used her OWN words in an effort to draw her out or possibly throw her off emotionally. (He's done similar things with both Sayid and Locke) He said something to the effect of "It doesn't matter, I'm already dead." She and Sayid had that conversation out in the jungle right after he confronted her about shooting Shannon. Henry, or his posse, have been listening all along. He knew just what to say to her! But she's one tough cookie.

2) I noticed when Ana was in the armory questioning Henry...Jack and Locke couldn't hear anything going on in there, even when standing right next to the door. Yet in another episode, Henry could hear Jack and Locke speaking when they were in the kitchen! I'm not so sure he's got super hearing, but he possibly knows how to operate/use remote listening in the hatch.

I think he's there to infiltrate at the very least, to upset the balance of the Losties and cause chaos, therefore making it easier to divide and conquer. He's doing a pretty good job of that! He's already setting them up for what comes next.
Jack and Locke are in such a pi$$ing contest at the moment, I wouldn't put it past either one of them to let him go just to spite the other. It's ironic that the two men we saw as leaders for so long have become quite ineffectual at this point over their need to be right, and in charge.

So for now, I'm willing to bet Henry is very important, and more than likely he's Zeke's superior, but I still think there's someone above him playing Dr. Evil.

BTW-Sun is very beautiful and how cute was Jin at the end saying I luv you in English
jin.gif

I've never participated in this thread before, but thought I would pop in after last night's episode.

Wow - it was a great episode! Jin and Sun are my favourite couple, and I love how he told her he loved her in English at the end. I must also say that he looks amazing without a shirt on. :drool:

I have a lot of theories about this show, but don't have time to get into them right now.

Next week looks awesome!

I really don't think it's someone else's I think it would be out of character for Sun to cheat on Jin like that...although I might be wrong the episode certainly led us to believe they had an affair with their secret meetings but her "confession" certainly felt honest...who knows what they will come up maybe it will be a miracle ala Locke

Dismantled said:
This week's was interesting....anyone else think the baby is NOT Jin's:ohmy: but the bald guys?
I dunno, they've been on the island for over 40 days, I think she'd possibly have figured out sooner she was preggo if it was The Korean Mr. Clean's baby, unless she banged him on the way to the airport.

I'd guess if the island can make Locke walk again, then it could make Jin's boys swim again.

snowbunny00774 said:
The bald Korean guy is pretty hot - I hope for my sake they can somehow work him into the show more:whistle:

:barf:

:wink:

the guess about Jin's sperm being a miracle was great:up: whoever said that.....never crossed my mind.

Lost was pretty good tonight, some new stuff. There has been progression in the story, hoorah!!!!!!!:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom