LOST: Season 2 - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2005, 03:20 PM   #406
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Great episode tonight

The moment when they contacted Boone on the radio was cool. I completely forgot about that.
That was Boone's voice!!! Now I understand why Ana's team was so paranoid when they first encountered Jin, Mike and Sawyer.

I am so excited to see what will happen between Sayid and Ana I like both of them now.I hope they do not kill each other. Both of them are some tough cookies. It would make a great fight sence.
Ana is so smart figuring out that guy was not on the plane. I did not even notice he was not wet. Nor did I notice he ran out from the woods and not the ocean. I do recall the "others guy" mention that the kids where ok and that guy who he killed was not a "good" man. How the feck does he know anything about them to determine who is good and who is not? Why did that "others gal" that Ana killed have a list with there names on it did the guy give that to her? Next week cannot get here soon enough

Old 11-17-2005, 04:11 PM   #407
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:40 AM
Good episode but I'm thinking I'm not going to like Ana. I hope Saiyd lets her have it.

Old 11-17-2005, 04:19 PM   #408
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:40 AM
Its scary now anyone of them could be the "others"......what about our beloved pod of Jack...Locke...Kate..etc...they were all on the plane...right

yes I think so wouldn't that be a twist

sorry just thinking outloud
Old 11-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #409
The Fly

Local Time: 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Does anyone know if we're in for a 24-episode season again? Things are developing so slowly on this show to the point where I'm starting to lose interest in it. I can see The Others storyline developing into the equivalent of season one's monster mystery; every week we'll get one step closer to unlocking something major only to have it lead to a unimpressive result. Remember the glimpse we got of the monster in the season 1 finale?

Meh, I could be wrong. Maybe the writers will surprise us this season. Tonight's episode seems like it's going to be interesting.
I agree - it is developing too slowly (Of course, it doesn't help that I pretty much caught the entire 1st season in a marathon of DVD watching resulting in instant gratification of any curiosity I had...) - and I too am almost uninterested...

When are they going to get back to figuring out the numbers and what the heck is out in the jungle...

They've strayed a bit too far, IMO and I think they've realized that. Last night's show kind of showed me that they're finally reconciling the two "camps" and are aiming to, hopefully, get back to figuring out the mysteries of the island.

That being said, I'd assume 24 episodes would be a must in order to make up for "lost time", so to speak.

(I've enjoyed the episodes, but they haven't really furthered anything...)
Old 11-17-2005, 04:31 PM   #410
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dismantled
Its scary now anyone of them could be the "others"......what about our beloved pod of Jack...Locke...Kate..etc...they were all on the plane...right

yes I think so wouldn't that be a twist

sorry just thinking outloud
If you recall, they had a manifest in the first season, and using that, Hurley was able to identify everyone. That's how he found out Ethan wasn't one of them.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:33 PM   #411
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

If you recall, they had a manifest in the first season, and using that, Hurley was able to identify everyone. That's how he found out Ethan wasn't one of them.
yeah I kinda knew that...it was just kinda a "what if" thing...my imagination was running away with me
Old 11-17-2005, 04:48 PM   #412
Refugee

Great episode..I'm not sure I like Ana but at least you understand all her bitchness (is that even a word?) and Mr Ecko is definetely becoming one of my favorites

Did ayone take a good look at the others? they were quite young weren't they?
Old 11-17-2005, 04:51 PM   #413
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Mofo
Great episode..I'm not sure I like Ana but at least you understand all her bitchness (is that even a word?) and Mr Ecko is definetly becoming one of my favorites

Did ayone take a good look at the others? they were quite young weren't they?
I Ecko! I hope nothing happens to him.

The others are young thats why they steal children right...to like brain wash them and stuff...like Walt..and that french womans baby..and Claires baby.

Old 11-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #414
Blue Crack Addict

I guess I'm one of the few who like Ana. She's tough, she kicks ass, yet seems to have interesting flaws that should be weeded out as we go on...

And she's obviously very caring regarding those two kids.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #415
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
I guess I'm one of the few who like Ana. She's tough, she kicks ass, yet seems to have interesting flaws that should be weeded out as we go on...

And she's obviously very caring regarding those two kids.
I've begun to like her too Lastnights episode really helped me understand where she was comming from.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #416
Refugee

I was a bit dissappoinited by the Others they are not as scary as Ana Lucia and company said, I mean, Mr. Ecko got 2 and Ana another

Can't wait for the two groups to finally meet
Old 11-17-2005, 05:00 PM   #417
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I was a bit dissappoinited by the Others they are not as scary as Ana Lucia and company said, I mean, Mr. Ecko got 2 and Ana another

Can't wait for the two groups to finally meet
yeah I thought they were these invincable monster ghost type things....and where is that polar bear? I was hiding under the covers lastnight waiting for the polar bear to scare the crap outta me..but it never did.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:05 PM   #418
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Dismantled

yeah I thought they were these invincable monster ghost type things....and where is that polar bear? I was hiding under the covers lastnight waiting for the polar bear to scare the crap outta me..but it never did.
well I hope Lost doesn't go all sci-fi on us, but at least be as creepy as the ones that took walt this ones looked like the freakin lost boys
Old 11-17-2005, 05:07 PM   #419
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

well I hope Lost doesn't go all sci-fi on us, but at least be as creepy as the ones that took walt this ones looked like the freakin lost boys
the lost boys

the ones that took walt were nasty I wonder if we get to see walts "story" of what happend when he was taken?!

I hate that whispering when the others are around....its sooo creepy and I am a big chicken
Old 11-17-2005, 05:15 PM   #420
Refugee

well I don't think we'll see much of Walt at least for the next months probably by the season finale, next is Ana's flashback my guess would be she was in the military or something, she certainly knew how to fight and the knowledge about the knife don't think your regular person knows that.

God I hope she and Kate get into a fight