LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofo said:
well I don't think we'll see much of Walt at least for the next months probably by the season finale, next is Ana's flashback my guess would be she was in the military or something, she certainly knew how to fight and the knowledge about the knife don't think your regular person knows that.

God I hope she and Kate get into a fight:drool:

maybe Kate and Ana knew each other? They both seem oddly alike.

.......I felt like I was watching a movie instead of a TV episode.

Great show!

....I wanted more............btw, I don't hate Ana Lucia as much anymore.....

one more thing.....

maggie_grace21.jpg

....i'll miss Maggie Grace..:(

Last edited:
I still hate Ana. I think it was a lame ploy by the writers to garner sympathy for a character a lot don't like right after the episode where she kills someone.

I miss Maggie too.

mistyrose said:
I still hate Ana. I think it was a lame ploy by the writers to garner sympathy for a character a lot don't like right after the episode where she kills someone.

I miss Maggie too.

and I guess more sympathy is coming with next episode, you have to at least accept you had a little sympathy for her when she broke down in the woods. oh and Mr Ecko was brilliant in there

Mofo said:

and I guess more sympathy is coming with next episode, you have to at least accept you had a little sympathy for her when she broke down in the woods. oh and Mr Ecko was brilliant in there

I don't like Ana at all, even after watching her break down. It was too little, too late. Maybe next week will change my mind, though. So far her character has been rather one-dimensional, so some backstory on her will really help.

phanan said:
I guess I'm one of the few who like Ana. She's tough, she kicks ass, yet seems to have interesting flaws that should be weeded out as we go on...

And she's obviously very caring regarding those two kids.

:up:

I hope Sawyer pulls through. I see Ana was a cop with major issues. I thought there would be more of a fight between Sayid and Ana, but it was still intense. The ending was sweet with everyone reuniting. I liked it. :up:

......Mrs Redrocks knows that I like Kate..:drool: ...so when they showed next weeks episode that concentrates on her character.....she got :mad: ...:laugh:

btw......for some reason, I knew Ana Lucia was going to kill the guy that shot her........after she wouldn't ID him....

ep208_25_240x360.jpg

Well, they did a great job of making Ana Lucia a total psycho.

Ok, nuff of this crap. let's get back to the island stories.

why all the hate for Ana Lucia?

they are making her character complicated

she kept her group alive from the others

they are moving through the jungle - paranoid of abductions from the others

she shot Shannon by mistake

we get the back story -
she hesitated once
and got shot four times

she is not wearing a vest, now

Saiyd gets it

he can't shut his feelings down

but, he won't go after Ana Lucia

the writers will probably play up the tension
for viewers
who can't get pass the fact that

Ana Lucia shot Shannon:huh: :mad:

Queen Bee said:
Tonight's episode bored me :reject:

I thought it was one of the best ones so far:reject: too much going on or at least it felt like that with all major players in one episode. Still not sure about Ana, she sure is a nutcase, but I couldn't help feel sorry about losing her baby

deep said:
why all the hate for Ana Lucia?

Okay, yeah, she shot Shannon and I don't like her for that but that's not the only reason.

Nothing like a little vigilante justice to win the hearts of many. :|
Anyway, I didn't like her in the airport flashbacks either. Something about her is irritating to me. :shrug:

I'm interested in what else they're going to tell us about Kate. :hmm:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Nothing like a little vigilante justice to win the hearts of many. :|
Anyway, I didn't like her in the airport flashbacks either. Something about her is irritating to me. :shrug:

Well, if you were pregnant and shot four times, you might not be feeling the greatest either, right?

I find her character very interesting, and it's a sure bet her stay on the island is going to be just as therapeutic to her as it has been to others, like Locke for example.

phanan said:

Well, if you were pregnant and shot four times, you might not be feeling the greatest either, right?

She's a bad cop. Losing the baby or not what she did to the guy who shot her was not right. The fact that she was a cop compounds it.

I think if Kate had been in the tail section of the plane she could have taken on the same role as Ana-Lucia. Yes, yes, I understand she was written in for "conflict". Doesn't mean I have to like her or feel sorry for her. :shrug:

No, it doesn't make it right, but I certainly can understand why she did it, and for the purpose of the story, adding her to this makes things very interesting, I think.

I'm wondering what she was up to leading up to the flight, because she seemed quite pleasant when she encountered Jack. If anything, it seemed out of place based on her past and what is going on now.

WildHoneyAlways said:

She's a bad cop. Losing the baby or not what she did to the guy who shot her was not right. The fact that she was a cop compounds it.

I think if Kate had been in the tail section of the plane she could have taken on the same role as Ana-Lucia. Yes, yes, I understand she was written in for "conflict". Doesn't mean I have to like her or feel sorry for her. :shrug:
ana is probably a better person than kate

the guy ana killed tried to kill her in cold blood for no reason

taking him out was wrong

but didn't kate blow away a bunch of guys?

do you just have more history / empathy for kate?

I think we'll understand Kate a bit more after this week...I'm guessing something along the lines of a history of abuse/rape, which Sawyer may trigger something while in a daze (grabbing her maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom