Lord Stanley's Finals:New Jersey V. Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that. Like, "Um, ok..." :scratch: And seeing Emilio freaking Estevez and Jim Belushi in the stands. :yawn: Not exactly the star-studded affair I'm sure people were hoping for.

On a strictly "puckbunny" note, did anyone flip over to ABC during first intermission and see the feature on Keith Carney? His kids are so freakin cute, and his wife is so pretty. It was really sweet. Plus, they interviewed him just now on HNIC. He's got the scruff back. :hyper: :drool: :combust: :faint: He seems like the best guy. :up:

Ok, OT! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!! :macdevil:

No, PopAngel, I didn't see the other broadcast...during the 1st intermission on HNIC, they had a really cool special on Bobby Orr. Wow, that guy was bloody amazing. I can see why many think he was the greatest player of all time.

Michael Griffiths said:
No, PopAngel, I didn't see the other broadcast...during the 1st intermission on HNIC, they had a really cool special on Bobby Orr. Wow, that guy was bloody amazing. I can see why many think he was the greatest player of all time.

:up:

Only 28... that's where those "what-if" situations come into play.

just wait till monday, team sinister will bounce back

Michael Griffiths said:

Damn... that would have been cool to see. Oddly enough, he's Carney's hero, and the reason why he wore #4 in Chicago. :wink:

[/puckbunny talk] :eek:

Hoooray for Team Duck Cave!!! :tongue:

Way to go Steve Thomas! One of my fav players of all time....former leaf represent! :wink:

:mac: Anaheim is only making it more painful for themeselves. Now they and their fans believe they have a shot, which will just make it hurt that much more when they lose.

They never listen though...they must always take that one extra peak, that one extra cookie from the cookie jar...in the end, these things always comes back to haunt them -- always.

Wot a pity.

Sorry Griff....the look on the devils faces told the entire story tonight....tonight's game was a momentum shifter. Now the devils are doubting themselves more, which is a good thing for Team Duck Cave!

i have 2 general anouncements.

1. i am only watching this hockey as "pity" hockey. because i know that a live hockey game will not spring up for so long, i have to absorb it now.

2. abc is owned by disney. ducks, owned by disney.

yes, friends, conspiracy is afoot.

Edgeman said:
Hoooray for Team Duck Cave!!! :tongue:

Way to go Steve Thomas! One of my fav players of all time....former leaf represent! :wink:

Steve Thomas is my second favorite player of all time... besides you know who :wink:...

I used to name all of the Toronto players in his honor, because he was that damn good!

Sergei Berezin- Russian Steve
Steve Sullivan- Little Steve
Steve Thomas- The Steve

Here's my mini-tribute for Steve Thomas, the regular season Over Time King:
3377844%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A3385585ot1lsi

I remember well how he single-handedly disposed of the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1998 Eastern Conference Quarter-Finals with all those clutch goals against the Beezer (you know, the bigot of the AHL :wink:)... The one thing I regret about his stay in Toronto was the fact that they waved him, sending him to the Maple Leaf graveyard of Chicago (you Leaf fans know what I'm talking about).

But now, he's heading up the Anaheim machine... definitely a playoff performer in my opinion. If I were to assemble a team of the best pressure players ever... old Stumpy would be number one with a bullet. A Stanley Cup would be a more fitting tribute to this "Greasiest" of Greasy players.

Go Team Duck Cave,
And Go Ducks!!!

Last edited:
I missed the overtime.....

I accidently turned on Comedy Central during the Intermission and fell asleep.

So, the Ducks wanted the game more last night it sounds like, right Michael? Or are you not watching the series like you said you would[/inteam fighting]

for the American viewers last night....WHAT the hell was that intermission report about NJ's Madden and Monday Night Football's Madden? I was in a bar and could not hear what it was about. They aren't related, are they? Or was it just a crapy internal promotion for Monday Night Football? :angry:

I don't think the Maddens are related... I believe the Devil is from Ontario.

zonelistener said:
for the American viewers last night....WHAT the hell was that intermission report about NJ's Madden and Monday Night Football's Madden? I was in a bar and could not hear what it was about. They aren't related, are they? Or was it just a crapy internal promotion for Monday Night Football? :angry:

It was dumb. It was just about how they (by coincidence, not relation) share the same name and get each other's mail and stuff. It was amusing for maybe 30 seconds and then it was just stupid.

I think Monday Night Football's Madden really thinks people mistake him for the hockey player. :|

I regret to inform you that as of 3:56pm MST... I will be out of reach... having just purchased a first class ticket to Michigan.

PS- How do you get into that Devil's Jersey?

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom