Looking for to fill that DESCRIBE shaped hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello hello, I'm at a place called Vertigo! :D

:shifty: And by "Vertigo," I mean "listening to The Wall and posting on here instead of writing my 5-page midterm paper that's due tomorrow and that I haven't even really started yet." :huh:

^ I'm jealous, MacHat! :wink: I've never been to a real concert, but I would love to have U2 be my first...lol. Hope you have an awesome time!

Cabcere said:
^ I'm jealous, MacHat! :wink: I've never been to a real concert, but I would love to have U2 be my first...lol. Hope you have an awesome time!

^ :wink: Any time. Will you post details so I can live vicariously through you? ;) :happy: haha.

<----- is a pathetic loser :huh:

^^^(however many ^s; MacHat's 1st post)^ :hyper: Hooray! :wink:

Ugh, I should really start writing this stupid paper. Think my prof will figure it out if I cite a "statement" by "P. Hewson" on poverty reduction as foreign policy? :wink: :laugh: Gosh, I'm such a dork. :drunk:

Kayla...eh? I'm confused... :huh:

^^^Ick...I'm not a fan of orange juice. :| I actually have to mix it w/ginger ale or something in order to drink it, lol...although I can sympathize w/the :crazy: , because that was me after eating a bunch of chocolate covered espresso beans earlier. Actually it was more of a combination of :hyper: + :crazy: + :crack: , lol.

Kayla...you're evil! :sad: :wink: hehe, j/k. Are you going to tell me my secret identity or whatever, or do I have to start singing? "Kayyyyyyyyla, you got me on my knees Kayla, beggin' darlin' please, Kayla..." lol. Sorry, don't mind me...bit of a caffeine overdose and so I'm not quite right. :crazy:

Hey there, discotech :wave:

^^ True, I spose espresso beans will do that eh hehe

I accidentally quoted myself, oops lol

"Confusion, reign o'er me..." :lol:

Nah, somehow "love" fits better, I think. I guess that's why Pete Townshend is the songwriter, and I'm not. :laugh:

And yeah, espresso beans are some crazy shiznit, yo. :huh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom