Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
knifeblock.jpg

Damn, those are some nice knives... Look a llittle too unbalanced for throwing, but they'd do in a pinch. For wielding whilst fighting, they'd do too.. :drool: Knives... Weapons... :combust:

Axver said:

:lmao:

We should totally pack up our instruments, go down the Great Ocean Road, and record some amazing(ly bad) music in amazingly beautiful locations. Melissa can come to advise us so that it is as hippietastic as it sounds like it should be.

:cute:

major_panic said:

One. This time, Axver will be on fire - with RAGE.

:lol:

I'll totally turn the song into a brutal death metal classic.

Incidentally, I can do death vocals. Actually, they're closer to a black metal rasp. But I doubt you lot know the difference. :wink:

TranceEnding said:
ooh ooh, can I be the band photographer???

I can do lots of moody shots & stuff

Yes. Make me look like a philosopher or Einsteinian all the time.

Axver said:
Incidentally, I can do death vocals. Actually, they're closer to a black metal rasp. But I doubt you lot know the difference. :wink:
I heard Jay and the Doctor on JJJ breakfast last year or the year before, interviewing an American woman who's apparently a world-class vocal coach, specifically in teaching metal vocalists to do the throaty screaming thing without actually damaging their vocal cords. Was pretty impressive stuff! :up:

major_panic said:
Damn, those are some nice knives... Look a llittle too unbalanced for throwing, but they'd do in a pinch. For wielding whilst fighting, they'd do too.. :drool: Knives... Weapons... :combust:
:ohmy:

Mmm, pointy things. :up:

Alisaura said:

I heard Jay and the Doctor on JJJ breakfast last year or the year before, interviewing an American woman who's apparently a world-class vocal coach, specifically in teaching metal vocalists to do the throaty screaming thing without actually damaging their vocal cords. Was pretty impressive stuff! :up:

Ooh, that would have been really interesting. I hate to think how bad doing those vocals are on your vocal chords. I'm surprised some of the older metal musicians still have any voice left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom