Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I can't believe that is where you draw the line.

Oh I should have drawn the line in many many places. some people were egging me on, and there was clearly a bit of pent up frustration in a few of those posts, not that my girlfriends haven't heard/participated in that rant, but ranting at men is somehow more satisfying.

Varitek said:

No, just don't repeat it.

I am so not going to a NY interference meetup if you are gonna be there. I can never look any of you in the eye again.

I'll of course not repeat it if it made you uncomfortable....

I live in Chicago, so, you're safe to go to a NY meetup. Then again, I attended a NY meetup, so perhaps you're not safe at all.

:)

Axver said:

That's because I used to be premium.

you can't change it then?

i'm not even gonna post this cause i will get 45d. i had something i wanted to say but i forget what. i'm watching the 3rd fawlty.

Varitek said:

When you can't post because of the forum anti-flood limits that make you take a break for 45 seconds.

Premium members get 15d though less often and less repetitively.

NoD :drool:

Dalton said:

Really? I don't think you said anything THAT embarrassing. Funny? Hell yes. Don't show your face again? No. Not even close.

Nah I'm just joking. I'm not gonna be in NY then anyway and I wouldn't go up to the city JUST for an interference meetup

Varitek said:

you can't change it then?

i'm not even gonna post this cause i will get 45d. i had something i wanted to say but i forget what. i'm watching the 3rd fawlty.

Yeah, I can't change it.

Good on you for watching Fawlty. :up:

And ... that last thread ... :ohmy:

Sicy said:

I don't know what that means.

Do Mods have to wait 15 seconds? I think they do cause I recall Khan saying once that she got 15'd for the first time...but it coulda been somebody else

Varitek said:
I don't know what that means.

Do Mods have to wait 15 seconds? I think they do cause I recall Khan saying once that she got 15'd for the first time...but it coulda been somebody else

I dont have to wait anything. I can post like 50 times in 1 second if I wanted to. I'm pretty sure same goes for mods.

Sicy said:

I dont have to wait anything. I can post like 50 times in 1 second if I wanted to. I'm pretty sure same goes for mods.

What's NoD?

IDK was in the nytimes crossword puzzle yesterday. Bono was in there last week, it was very exciting. clued by "u2 frontman"

Varitek said:

We say "good for you"...good on you just sounds weird.

Fawlty's wife wears a lot of makeup in bed.

There's a difference between "good for you" and "good on you" though. But that subtle nuance is beyond me right now, after the way the last thread has just been beating me around the head with its directness. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom