Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
desmond and magnetism - YES.

what is it if it's not amnesia?

at least it seems like this is the episode where we might get some answers. up until now, after every ep, i have to say "at some point they've gotta stop creating more questions and start answering them."

i don't watch live tv usually, this is the first time i've ever seen lost live. i watched 24 live some last spring but usually i've been all torrents since i got to college.

penny!

why's she cross with him?

wtf is going on? why is this an alternative reality?

so in this reality he joined the army rather than sailing round the world??

Varitek said:
are you kidding me news? "sombeody beefs up security after rumors of a leap year threat" i fucking hate local news.

Pointless fear. :drool:

1996?

I need you to find me??

it's like 2005 on the show right? they crashed before the 2004 world series and it's been a few months...

coolian2 said:
Oooh, arseholes. Be so kind as to stop talking Lost?

Ahh, so that's what they're on about.

Let's just confuse them by talking about cricket in as much jargon as possible.

somehow badgers don't strike me as ferocious and those teeth look fake. that was not one of the good superbowl commercials.

oh we better stop coolian is a few eps behind down under.

Dalton said:

Ha ha.

I bet your fun to take to the movies.

nah I behave myself in public. i tend to make comments when watching a movie/show at home with others though. until someone tells me to stfu.

ahaha are you watching this "its like elf food" commercial? it was better than most.

(I don't watch commercials ever - literally not since the superbowl. and i have never heard of a birth control pill that requires a blood test, wtf)

So, Ian, predictions for today's dead rubber, Australia vs Sri Lanka?

I'm saying Sri Lanka tumble for ~150 and Australia gets there in about 15 overs. Gilly gets out for 10 off 3 in his last appearance at the G.

Cricket: it's like baseball for smart people with patience who don't water down their drinks.

Dalton said:
Cricket bores the fuck out of me. Which is strange cause I love baseball.

not strange at all, cause baseball is far more interesting.

wtf is this show? dacning with the stars? ugh. htis is why i don't watch live tv.

Varitek said:

nah I behave myself in public. i tend to make comments when watching a movie/show at home with others though. until someone tells me to stfu.

ahaha are you watching this "its like elf food" commercial? it was better than most.

(I don't watch commercials ever - literally not since the superbowl. and i have never heard of a birth control pill that requires a blood test, wtf)

I used to date a girl who would literally start praying out loud for the characters in the movie.

I don't believe in birth control, we use the jump up and down method.

i'm just gonna post wtf every few minutes and not say what...is this a timeloop so he's already found him in scientist dude's reality?

Axver said:
So, Ian, predictions for today's dead rubber, Australia vs Sri Lanka?

I'm saying Sri Lanka tumble for ~150 and Australia gets there in about 15 overs. Gilly gets out for 10 off 3 in his last appearance at the G.

Depends on who bats first, i don't see Sri Lanka scoring more than 200 setting a target nor chasing.

Either way it will probably be dogshit awful.

Varitek said:
wtf is this show? dacning with the stars? ugh. htis is why i don't watch live tv.

Dancing With The Stars is made of ten different kinds of lose.

Dalton said:

I used to date a girl who would literally start praying out loud for the characters in the movie.

I don't believe in birth control, we use the jump up and down method.

Praying?

i rarely yell at the characters themselves, though if they are really dumb I might. Usually I just make little comments, often snide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom