Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b004.jpg

:love: That's a better one :drool:

hows the packing going vazz?

oh i dunno if you know my latest round, i'm at home, my mom is (reasonably) making me pack up my old room. i did a little bit last night while on the superthread. but i have a long way to go, i did before pictures that are a mess and not much different now. i have to babysit in a few minutes though, so i should go find food.

So, I've over 900 words down on paper. Not quite the 1,000 I wanted, but close. I'm forcing this and it sounds like crap and I'm exhausted. So that'll do for now. Might write more before I go to bed. But I have only 600 words to go, including 200 for the conclusion, and it's not due until Tuesday, so that's enough pushing myself. I feel less stressed now.

ax can you make u23d 5.15 sat ? ali and i are up for it , i think danny is comming, cin cant make it

Yes, I told Ali last night that if it's on, I'm there. I could potentially not be in the best state, since tomorrow might be a big night, but I'll be there if you guys are!

That's what happens when you have a boring week at work.

Which is where I'm off to now.

I'm willing to bet your work is still more exciting than the dross I've just dealt with. I'm starting to wonder if there is some way I can turn this into a cure for insomnia and make millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom