Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2008, 02:21 AM   #106
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 07:25 PM
Dear Bono,

You know your credibility? How you tossed it away a long time ago? It's never coming back now, you idiot.

Also, lulz at people on EYKIW thinking EU = United States of Europe. Some people just don't get supranationalism, do they?

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:22 AM   #107
The Male

Local Time: 12:25 AM
Night, Vazza.

Now.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:22 AM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:25 AM
btw i kinda love this

Varitek 35 Axver 17

i am so beasting this...ok not for long.

and i must admit i don't know which ones the kalamatas are. i like all the nice expensive gormet styles, especially ones with hot peppers inside!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #109
The Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Dear Bono,

You know your credibility? How you tossed it away a long time ago? It's never coming back now, you idiot.

Also, lulz at people on EYKIW thinking EU = United States of Europe. Some people just don't get supranationalism, do they?
It would affect his credibility if he had actually come up with the idea. I'm pretty sure he's just jumping on someone else's bandwagon.

Still a ridiculous idea though.

Now.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #110
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
yeah it is a shame, in some ways, but they truly do look worse on a face. i did order some cute frames that i might wear a little more than my old ones, but they still are a small field of vision. even big ones i still can't see.

astigmatism really blows. it's hwat makes my right eye so bad. when i read without correction, not only do i do it with the book practically up against my face, i do it with my right eye closed cause of the seeing double thing.
Oh yeah, they look bloody terrible. But for a bad fashion trend, at least it had some use. Today's narrow glasses irk me because they don't help sight much at all; it's just trendy stupidity.

Without glasses, I pretty much have to forget reading. Even with my normal glasses on, I can't read without getting a headache. I have a special pair of bifocals, with the lower half for reading, or really anything within about a metre of me, and then the upper half so that I can see beyond a metre.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:26 AM   #111
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
It would affect his credibility if he had actually come up with the idea. I'm pretty sure he's just jumping on someone else's bandwagon.

I just hope this is one of those dumb Bono statement that goes under the radar. If he keeps trumpeting it or some media outlet decides to run the story prominently, that's it for Bono. Doesn't matter whether it's his idea or not. Simply associating him with it will be the final nail in the coffin.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:26 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Dear Bono,

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Bono wants a United States of Africa...

better than jamila's that i posted earlier, i think.

ok bed for real.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #113
Blue Crack Distributor

My eye sight's not THAT bad, but It's bad. I can't see a thing without my glasses, and everytime I go to the doctor my prescription gets strong
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #114
Vocal parasite

Quote:
btw i kinda love this

Varitek 35 Axver 17

I better not stay long, honestly. Got so much work to do in the next two weeks. Can't wait for the 24th of June, when everything will be DONE.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post

jumping on a stupid bandwagon should still affect credibility
Old 06-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #116
Vocal parasite

Quote:
U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Bono wants a United States of Africa...

better than jamila's that i posted earlier, i think.

ok bed for real.
I COULD BARELY STOP LAUGHING.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:55 PM
Quote:
btw i kinda love this

Varitek 35 Axver 17

and i must admit i don't know which ones the kalamatas are. i like all the nice expensive gormet styles, especially ones with hot peppers inside!
Kalamatas are Greek (), and are sort of a dark violet in colour, very smooth. Don't know how to describe the taste. It can be pretty overpowering.

I thought this was funny from the olives Wiki article:

"In some other parts of the world where it has been introduced, most notably South Australia, the Olive has become a major woody weed that displaces native vegetation."

And all this time I thought it was awesome that I had an olive tree in my backyard!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I better not stay long, honestly. Got so much work to do in the next two weeks. Can't wait for the 24th of June, when everything will be DONE.
i wasn't proud of beating you specifically, just that i'm double the 2nd place poster.

and that is how i felt like 3-4 weeks ago.

ok
Old 06-05-2008, 02:33 AM   #119
Vocal parasite

Quote:
i wasn't proud of beating you specifically, just that i'm double the 2nd place poster.

and that is how i felt like 3-4 weeks ago.

ok
Wow, I'm second place? That's surprising. Since I'll probably disappear for all of this evening, that won't last long either.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-05-2008, 02:33 AM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
I just hope this is one of those dumb Bono statement that goes under the radar. If he keeps trumpeting it or some media outlet decides to run the story prominently, that's it for Bono. Doesn't matter whether it's his idea or not. Simply associating him with it will be the final nail in the coffin.
The main problem with the idea is that tribal tensions will never go away what can change is respect for human life. That is the first step towards gender relations, genocides, disease and so on. You can't change tribal tensions but you can get them to value the right for those in the tribe and in other tribes to live.

Tags
superthread