Live fans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I have Throwing Copper, want to get some more stuff, where should I start?

I really like what I've heard of The Distance to Here, Secret Samadhi is so-so, and I've heard nothing of Mental Jewelry.

I'll be picking up V the day it comes out, actually earlier, probably. A record store where I live sells stuff the day they get it, I got the new Bob Dylan yesterday, like 3 days before it was supposed to come out.

------------------
The King has spoken!

What did u think of Dylan's latest? I just got a compilation of his, im loving the recent stuff on it, the stuff he did with lanois...

The Distance to Here is excellent, start with that. Then pick up Mental Jewelery, it's great too. I can do without Secret Samadhi myself. I think they have a new album coming out very soon...hopefully with a tour to follow!

Originally posted by brettig:
What did u think of Dylan's latest? I just got a compilation of his, im loving the recent stuff on it, the stuff he did with lanois...

"Love and Theft" is really, really good. I got a limited edition with a bonus CD single, and a vinyl single, too
smile.gif
. Mississippi is a really good song, and the album is solid all the way through.

The Distance to Here is excellent, start with that. Then pick up Mental Jewelery, it's great too. I can do without Secret Samadhi myself. I think they have a new album coming out very soon...hopefully with a tour to follow!

September 18, and they are touring. I wanted to go see them in DC, but it's the same night as homecoming...
frown.gif

------------------
The King has spoken!

Back
Top Bottom