Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I. For longer than you, I think!

(I hope this new semester means I won't be topping the thread all the bloody time.)

I was there from 10-4. Although, we did finish at 3:30. But my commute takes at least an hour.

I'm glad the number of people I know is increasing, as is the same people hating my overly PC class.

I was there from 10-4. Although, we did finish at 3:30. But my commute takes at least an hour.

I'm glad the number of people I know is increasing, as is the same people hating my overly PC class.

Ah, right. I was there 10-3:45. Commutes meant I left at 9:20 and got home at 4:25. On Thursday, I've got 10-4:15. I had been banking on my morning lectures being shit and only going in for 1-4:15, but they were both good today, especially the 10am one.

I haven't had any tutorials yet, but I'm hoping to bump into some folks I know. Spotting people at lectures isn't exactly happening in my world.

I haven't had any tutorials yet, but I'm hoping to bump into some folks I know. Spotting people at lectures isn't exactly happening in my world.

I had to laugh, I spent almost the entire day with one girl. Talked before first class, worked together in the first class, sat together in a lecture, went to lunch and then sat near each other in the third class.

Why couldn't I find someone to hang out with on days when I have two to three hours between classes?

But I'm still so, so, so thankful everyone else I know has the same lack of respect for the Intercultural Communication paper. I couldn't get through it without shared sarcastic comments.

Gad, the furballs must be taking irritation lessons off each other. Youngest one just pulled the same trick the oldest one pulls, demanding out of my room only to demand in again five minutes later.

Cats: They have you wrapped around their little paw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom