Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread - Page 37 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #541
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
A back massage mind you. Not a front massage
__________________

__________________
DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #542
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Both of ya.


Don't believe I've spoken to you before. I'm Serena.
I love the icon in your sig, by the way.
I'm Daniel, I used to come in here heaps, but work and life has prevented me from coming in here as often as I'd like. (what am I saying, I'm at work right now!)

I wanted that Icon as my avatar but its about 5,000 bytes too big
__________________

__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #543
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 02:37 AM
^That was your 3000th, Serena! Happy postcount!!

I'm ok, thanks for asking. It's a bit shitty here, but I won't complain for once!



How's stuff with you? And everyone else, too lol
__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #544
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_man2002 View Post
I'm Daniel, I used to come in here heaps, but work and life has prevented me from coming in here as often as I'd like. (what am I saying, I'm at work right now!)

I wanted that Icon as my avatar but its about 5,000 bytes too big
Nice to meet you. How are you doing? Besides work, of course!

About that icon...let me see what I can do with it.
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:49 PM   #545
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 01:37 AM
hi all.

I'm just wasting time here until Mr Cin wakes up and then I'm going to get some food
__________________
Cin is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #546
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
^That was your 3000th, Serena! Happy postcount!!

I'm ok, thanks for asking. It's a bit shitty here, but I won't complain for once!



How's stuff with you? And everyone else, too lol
Was it? Well, shit. I missed it.
I hope I don't do that with a monumental post count like 10,000!

I'm alright, thanks. Just bored out of my mind.
Any reason why it's so shitty?
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #547
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Nice to meet you. How are you doing? Besides work, of course!

About that icon...let me see what I can do with it.
You too. Well besides work, I'm not doing much. Debating if I should head over to Bendigo to check out a University open day this Sunday..Apart from that not a lot at all!, how bout yourself?
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #548
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
hi all.

I'm just wasting time here until Mr Cin wakes up and then I'm going to get some food
Hello!
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #549
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
hi all.

Morning!
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #550
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 01:37 AM
oh yeah!! I just got an email to say that this fancy plate is on sale

YouTube - Four'N Twenty Magic Salad Plate
__________________
Cin is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #551
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
oh yeah!! I just got an email to say that this fancy plate is on sale
"Lets give them our phone numbers"
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #552
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
A back massage mind you. Not a front massage
Mr certainly can communicate a lot.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #553
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i got my U2 box set finally, but i haven't had a chance to listen to them yet
mine's not here yet. It's at a post office about 40 minutes away. ( i love the Amazon tracking thing)
__________________
Cin is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #554
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_man2002 View Post
You too. Well besides work, I'm not doing much. Debating if I should head over to Bendigo to check out a University open day this Sunday..Apart from that not a lot at all!, how bout yourself?
Not a whole lot. Wasting time, of course.

By the way, check this out:
Since you're a premium, you should be able to use this.
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #555
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Not a whole lot. Wasting time, of course.

By the way, check this out:
Since you're a premium, you should be able to use this.
Ohhh yeah!, thanks Serena. You rock.
__________________

__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com