Let's make a story # 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From P.41
Today Adam married eggs once so this year he prepared bacon instead.
Sitting alone makes me dream of someone far out. Remember last night when that thing erupted with totally smashed U2 fans crying explosive tears? "Shazam!" yelled Spiderman as he jumped into the water and doggy paddled to Idaho. It took ages to reach the shore. I never expected Batman in a kilt at 7-11 while eating donut holes and drinking slurpees. Meanwhile Robin climbed on the slurpee machine to play Halo 3 and chanting "OooooWeayooooooooyaweeee!" and dancing like he's on blue craic. But Bono explained that it was only fun for a kangaroo. Let's go down on the river north side and make some whoopie! We'll be like two artichokes basking in the veggie steamer. Then when we're half baked we stumble upon chocolate covered streets with M&M colors causing us to drool like hyena's. Get back homeboy, to Mr Plumpy's drive thru if you want apple dipped cotton balls and strawberries posing as marbles. My Bonocomet streaked discreetly through the GA line sped a bicycle through rows of corn flakes falling over exposing extraordinary wonders Now where will I shower without any interference members lurking underneath the blankets were orange with cherry print stripes and stars and frogs jumping round a mulberry tree. Why????? did he look there?? Because he's infatuated with streaking tortoises. Look there it's a cow with two beachballs and one bag filled with jelly fish. Suddenly Spongebob grabbed Squidward before breakfast. Krabby patties with some spicey mama's biscuits smothered in Penzoil. that tastes really greasy but not filling like fluffy koala's. Hey you sweet thing, you! Would you trick my boss into letting me take yourself around back and show off my new lipstick flavor. We'll get ourselves all tipsy like two silly cocnuts. That was my special surprise package for your pet tortoise Lucky me. The mirror broke into Tiny Tim's foot and because Tim wasn't drunk singing With a Shout very badly he cried. Where's that big suitcase?

Back
Top Bottom