Led Zeppelin Survivor: Physical Graffiti - round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Custard Pie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In My Time Of Dying

• In The Light

• Ten Years Gone

• Wanton Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Down By The Seaside was eliminated with 7 votes.

Finalists:

Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused
Whole Lotta Love
What Is And What Should Never Be
Since I've Been Loving You
Tangerine
Black Dog
Rock And Roll
Stairway To Heaven
The Rain Song
Over The Hills And Far Away
The Ocean

"When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing the softest most beautiful sweater. I said to him, 'what do you call this most beautiful fabric?', and he said 'they call it cashmere'...

I repeated the words 'cashmere, cashmere'. I asked if I could have it, and he said 'No. Get away from me.' Then he started to walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change Georgie. I wanted the cashmere!"

"When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing the softest most beautiful sweater. I said to him, 'what do you call this most beautiful fabric?', and he said 'they call it cashmere'...

I repeated the words 'cashmere, cashmere'. I asked if I could have it, and he said 'No. Get away from me.' Then he started to walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change Georgie. I wanted the cashmere!"

Ok, I hate you for voting for Kashmir :madspit: :angry: . . .

. . . but 'The Red Dot' is one of my FAVORITE episodes, so you get redeemed just a tad. :wink:

For anyone that cares or wishes to know, Kashmir the place in India that the song is inspired by is actually pronounced like kush (like hush) + mir. But Led Zeppelin themselves probably pronounced it as Cashmere, I don't know.

Ok, I hate you for voting for Kashmir :madspit: :angry: . . .

. . . but 'The Red Dot' is one of my FAVORITE episodes, so you get redeemed just a tad. :wink:

The Red Dot is probably a top 10 or top 15 episode all-time for me.

If only for Kramer's spontaneous commercial for Hennigans "no-smell no-tell" scotch. One of the best bits ever.

The likes of Night Flight, Wanton Song, Sick Again, and Custard Pie are still around and yet three people still think The Rover is the worst song here? Are you kidding me?

Somebody vote for Sick Again to save The Rover. The Rover kicks ass. The Rover is my personal favorite song on this record, and one of my favorite Zeppelin songs period.

If it gets eliminated, I'm going to start an appreciation thread for it in protest :wink:

I'll vote to help save The Rover if possible. My vote will come in the last remaining seconds as it usually does in these situations. :wink:

I would have voted Night Flight or Sick Again next, but I'll chose Night Flight to try and save The Rover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom