Layla, i'm DESCRIBING darlin' please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my dad and adam:giggle:......it was 3 weeks into getting to know u2 that i started LOVEING bass guitar and rock and roll...its funny cause I have learned it all on my own:hmm:..when i really wanted to start my dad wasn't home..we was out west more and sooo i picked up his bass and learned:happy:

lol hi zoots =)

^ kayla: awesome!! that's sorta how i started learning guitar! there was an old guitar in the yearbook room when i was a junior in high school. my friend and i picked it up and started teaching ourselves. and tehn i'd go home and play my dad's guitar when he wasn't home yet. but now it's mine cuz my dad doesn't really play it anymore, so yay! =)

did you name it?
i thikn when i get my first real expensive gift or a car or something worthy, i'm going to name it Barry Cledge. hahah get it? ;]
or does Clarry Bedge sound better? Barry Clegton?
too many choices!!! aaa!! hahah. what do you think

ads. <3 lovely.
i have a friend named abel, and one day, we were just sitting there, and i said to him, "abel, did you know that your name is an acronym for all the members of U2? Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry!!" and he laughed real hard and said i was the biggest U2 dork he knew. haha.

^which is coming up!!

did i ever tell you that story about how i dragged my friends out to a restaurant late one summer monday night because it was the Edge's birthday? and it was restaurant that gave you a free dessert if you was your birthday, so we sang "happy birthday" to the Edge out loud, and my friend who really wanted the dessert pretended like her nickname was "the edge" and they gave her the free dessert. lol. i love my friends.

tuwie said:
i have a friend named abel, and one day, we were just sitting there, and i said to him, "abel, did you know that your name is an acronym for all the members of U2? Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry!!" and he laughed real hard and said i was the biggest U2 dork he knew. haha.

that's great! :lmao:!!!

yeah kayla, Bell x1 is nice. :heart:

^ that's so great. hahahah. my aunt actually has the same birthday as Adam. you're jealous, aren't you? ;]
i love celebrating people's birthday whom i don't know but feel like i know.
seriously, after being on the forums for so long, dont you feel like you know U2? ;] hhahaaha

Last edited:
^ WOW really? there's just SOOO many threads for them to look through, though, so many they won't see everything.

when i first came here, i was a little overwhelmed at the number of subforums and threads in each subforums. i had previously been on coldplay forums, which were much much smaller. i kinda felt so lost and insignificant here. but then over time, i got used to it, and i got a feel for what goes on in each subforum, that i "know my way around", per se. so iono, maybe the tour management people wouldn't know where to look anyway ;] hehhehe
i think they'd be scared/amazed at what they'd find in pleba, though >.< i'm a proud pleban

jskm7l.jpg
<adam with bass:happy:

220351.jpg
<my bass:combust::combust::combust:

are you thinking what im thinking:hyper:

I've never shared these photos before, but here are some is one of my 9/20 pics, you can see why I don't share :( my celly cam wasn't as good as I thought it was

20-09-05_2157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom