Last thing you bought in eBay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
General Grievous for my boy. :)

c72e_1.JPG

$17.95

Normally sells for about $7, but I could not find it anywhere.:|

A Vera Bradley travel wallet in Java Blue for my best friend. Got it for about $24 w/shipping. :up:

Will probably be searching e-Bay later on for a jacket for Kelly. I bought one in Raleigh when I was there last week w/my BFF, but when I got ready to wrap it tonight, I realized I picked up a Small instead of a Large. :banghead: :grr: And since I bought it at Macy's & we don't have one here in Wilmington anymore, it's not as simple as just taking back for an exchange. I'll have to buy another one in the right size & take back the Small one after the first of the year.

Oh well, it's an excuse to go spend another day shopping. :drool:

Schedule 40 PVC jump cups for my dog's competition standard equipment. There's no "normal" price since you either make them, or buy them from someone else who makes them.

BluRmGrl said:
Mike Ness :drool:

(Off topic: Do they tour much in Cali? They were at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach back in the summer, but I think it was on a Thursday night & I couldn't get the next day off. :mad: )

:shifty:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v58/u2charlene/SocialD_HOB/

For the past few years, they've done a LONG stretch of House of Blues shows in Anaheim and LA, like 3-4 shows a week starting at the end of November going through January. I went a few weeks ago, my sister went Tuesday and we're trying to get one more show in before they're done.

Sorry Carlos...back on topic :wink:

Yeeeeeeees look at some of my auctions to get an idea.
If you have questions just pm me :wink:

Either a Wilco poster or an out of print Geraldine Fibbers CD.

I'm weird with ebay. I won't use it for months, then I'll buy a bunch of things at the same time.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'm weird with ebay. I won't use it for months, then I'll buy a bunch of things at the same time.

I do that too. It's a good thing I don't shop ebay very often because when I do I can spend appalling amounts of money. :shifty:

The last thing I bought on ebay was 1000 2PT LONG Manual Credit Card Imprinter SALES SLIPS Several members of the arts coop I'm a member of use these slips when they do arts festivals.

The last thing I bought for my use was some of glass bevels that I am using to make ornaments to sell at the coop shop. :)

OMG don't get me going about eBay, I'm addicted. I bought my mother a heated toilet seat and it arrived today, it's all she wants for Christmas. I swear you can find ANYTHING on eBay!!

Back
Top Bottom