Last Movie You Viewed (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The second and third movie flashbacks from my cable recorded onto VHS collection ...

Teen Witch (Robyn Lively and Dan Gauthier) :drool:

She-Devil (Roseanne, Meryl Streep and Ed Begley Jr.) :wink:

I watched a bit of a Chevy Chase spy movie the other day. It started him and Dan Akroyd as spies.. and it was quite funny.. what I watched of it anyway.

I think it was called Spies Like Us or something like that.

I wonder whatever happened to Chevy Chase.. all his movies are quite hilarious!

As the Mrs. is a big fan of the TV series, against my better judgement we rented "Bewitched" this weekend.
There was a point that I thought to myslef as I sat on my couch..."this is where I would get up and walk out of the theater", and considered heading to the bedroom to watch something more interesting, like some paint drying.

She, the big Bewitched fan, absolutely hated the movie.

This was one of the worst pieces of dreck I've ever seen committed to film.
I chuckled thrice during it, two times were at old TV series clips that the characters in the movie were watching to study the show...the 3rd, the only original laugh this film got from me was when the girl at the party introduced herself to Michael Caine by saying, "Hi I have hepatitis C".

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (in theatres)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (on DVD the next day) :wink:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...worth it to stand in line for an hour for tickets. A little disappointed with how many essential elements they left out, but overall very good.

last movie

My Date with Drew....

Just released on DVD today. Very, very funny and interesting indie film--definitely check it out!!!

We Dont Live Here Anymore

its one of those movies thats isnt for everyone - but has some really good acting by Laura Dern, Mark Ruffalo and Naomi Watts

I finally got to watch "The Poseidon" which I recorded last Sunday night since I was going to work. This was a 2005 remake of the late 70's classic "The Poseidon Adventure."
Needless to say ... "The Poseidon Adventure" was alot better than the remake ever will be.
I am now not looking forward to the other remake "The Poseidon" which is a motion picture that will come out in 2006 ... It may not be worth taking the time to go and see it since this 2005 TV version was such a flop !! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom