Lara, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, Jen, the heat was so fucking bad. So relieved we're going to be in the 20s for the rest of this week.

Also, it's my birthday on Sunday. Superthread gathering at my place and you're totally invited if you can make it. Alison will definitely be there, not sure if Cin and Shepp Daniel are 100% yet? Haven't heard back from U-Wen but he's in Indonesia, think he gets back today actually.

(Any other Victorian Superthreaders who may be reading back who I haven't spoken to individually, this applies to you too!)

so ax did you succumb to pressure and require air conditioning the other day ?

oh and i got to go n the bellarine railway yesterday and got paid to do it , although it was farking hot .

so ax did you succumb to pressure and require air conditioning the other day ?

oh and i got to go n the bellarine railway yesterday and got paid to do it , although it was farking hot .

Nope! Actually, I found Sunday worse than Monday, amazingly enough. Perhaps that's due to the copious amounts of ice cream I consumed on Monday though.

Oh so jealous! I still haven't so much as BEEN there yet.

I'm fairly sure I'm gonna come up Ax. Think the thing planned was a double date to the pics with an annoying girl from work. :| Do not want to go out with two 17 year olds at all, esp when she asks really inappropriate questions.

This sounds really...fun. :slant:

how old are you going to be ? 22? i forgets these things in me old age .

Close! Turning 23.

I'm fairly sure I'm gonna come up Ax. Think the thing planned was a double date to the pics with an annoying girl from work. :| Do not want to go out with two 17 year olds at all, esp when she asks really inappropriate questions.

:laugh: Good stuff! I'd love it if you make it. I'll make sure we've loads of fairy bread just for you!

Cin, you better be bringing this special fairy bread.

Back
Top Bottom