Lancemc's (Not So) Amazing Feats of Musical Accomplishment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, I figured, what the hell, I might as well share my stuff with those of you who might (for some reason) want to hear it. I'll be uploading more stuff in the coming weeks and months, but most of it is just going to be projects I've done for my ATEC classes her at school. For the most part, I didn't spend a whole lot of time on them, and they're nothing amazing, and some are probably sorta shitty actually. But take them for what they're worth, homework, basically. But some of it is interesting.

http://save file.com/projects/1086269

The first one "Saturday Night Poker Game..." is basically an editing project where we had to create something resembling music using only foley sounds from the sample library. It's....interesting. But I still like it.

The second one, "A Squirrel Tries To Convince" is a project where we had to create 2 minutes of music using only 3 tracks of sounds generated by the ARP 2600 synthesizer. I sort of like this one. I only had about 45 minutes to create this from scratch, because I missed 3 classes before it was due, because of illness. So given the circumstances, I think it's pretty good. We're sharing these projects Tuesday in class, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Hopefully I'll get to upload my Nine Inch Nails "Only" Remix I did as the very first project here last semester and the "Mario Rap" I produced as i think the second project last semester. That one's pretty interesting. I'll also be doing a few more Sound Synth projects this semester which I'll gladly share if you're interested. And this summer two friends of mine and I are going to try to write and record an Ep this summer. That's quite a lofty goal, but I think it could turn out totally awesome.

Let me know what you think. :)

elevation2u said:
I'm at the page
but don't see where to actual download it
:angry:

You click the orange "download" tab, and then click it again, and it should send you to a place where it starts automatically.

They're so big because they are uncompressed WAV files bounced directly from the Pro Tools sessions. :wink: I could shrink them a bit if you wanted.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to upload the Mario Rap and other things. The Mario Rap is really quite funny.

elevated_u2_fan said:

It sorts out the rif-raf :tsk: You have to be pretty dedicated to be downloading a 16mb Wave file...

Damn straight. True artists at work here. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

That's pretty vague. :lol:

Well! When you (ie, me) hear of a 2 minute song, you don't expect a 15 meg file! That's what I meant, obviously!
:madspit:

Usually I'd not care, but over the last few days my d/l speed has dropped drastically. A file that size could take longer than my patience will allow.
Dont worry about shrinking them, Lance. I'll have a crack when my comp stops dicking around.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom