Ladies....Find the man of your dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
That's right - I have found the formula. I can guarantee that you will find the man of your dreams in three easy steps.

Yes, Mr. zonelistener right here in Interferenceland can help you. How you ask - let me explain.

Step one:
Well, meet me. Sounds easy enough, right. A brief initial meeting - and I won't even charge you.

Step two:
Begin to date me. Hell, you don't have to fall in love with me, or have some deep connection - we just need to establish a relationship. You probably have done it before, God knows I have.

Step three: Let the magic begin - BY DUMPING ME! That's right - as soon as you dump me, you will find that true love.

It is guaranteed! Want referals? I've got at least three exGF's that tell you it has worked for them.

Want to give it a try? Just PM to get the process going. Just think - in one short month - you can be dating your life mate.

UGGGGGGGH!

Jeff you just get your ass up here and quick...I'll take care of ya...

hang in there, help in on the way!

I'm not joking

Some of the ladies wondered aloud if the Step 2 includes actual touching, feeling, rubbing, and kneeling.

:yes:

OUCH!! I sense some bitterness. :sad:

Post a pic and I will tell you if I am able to follow through in any of these steps. :sexywink: :ohmy: :lol:

zonelistener said:
That's right - I have found the formula. I can guarantee that you will find the man of your dreams in three easy steps.

Yes, Mr. zonelistener right here in Interferenceland can help you. How you ask - let me explain.

Step one:
Well, meet me. Sounds easy enough, right. A brief initial meeting - and I won't even charge you.

Step two:
Begin to date me. Hell, you don't have to fall in love with me, or have some deep connection - we just need to establish a relationship. You probably have done it before, God knows I have.

Step three: Let the magic begin - BY DUMPING ME! That's right - as soon as you dump me, you will find that true love.

It is guaranteed! Want referals? I've got at least three exGF's that tell you it has worked for them.

Want to give it a try? Just PM to get the process going. Just think - in one short month - you can be dating your life mate.

UGGGGGGGH!

there are flaws in these steps which I shall uncover for you
1. well not as easy as it sounds. I've been trying to meet you for a long time now and it aint easy let me tell you. Not even Mr. Horton could sway you or Kit Kats for that matter.
2. Hmm well I tried but you turned me down so actually I was the doormat for that step.
3. Hmm again, you dumped me so see now you will be vain, tell me you are unbeleivably happy without me and that you found your star.

Holes holes and holes :tongue: :tongue:

poor zonerhead

if it makes you feel better you can still pass out in my bathtub when you're in chicago.

zoney....yer fulla baloney! :laugh:

I've seen ya. I've metcha. I still think your adorable. Love your avatar. :wink:

Okay, so I'm old enough to be your.....big sister....I think those ex-GFs of yours have seriously been smokin crack. And maybe you could find some luuurvin with summa those crazy Pleba wimmins.

It could happen!

Hang in there, bud.... *hugs*

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Sorry but I laughed, Zoney.....At least you have a sense of humor about it!! Can this really work for me too???

*buys us a single malt with TWO straws*
*hopes for the best*

JK--((((HUGS))))

Tiff

hahahahahahhahahahahaha good one prick

MrPryck2U said:
Most chicks have already found their men. The vibrator's usually kept in the underwear drawer.

:up::up:

I mean that its funny

:down::down:

that we are being replaced:|

if it makes you feel better......i wouldn't date you just to find the man of my dreams :sexywink:......i'm just joshin' you.......from how i know you, you seem like a great guy, and your time will come too......*hugs*

some many questions - but as potential customers..they must be answered

Kariatara (sp?) Thanks. Cool Avatar. Iowa is close to me. It would be an easy one month for you.

P_Edge - depends on the customer (if touching would be involved). And to answer Mr. Pryck, I am a better snuggler than a "BOB"

Disco - Thanks, my older sis! I may need to add Dallas to the Zoney North American Tour.

Ali Rose - you are a current customer, no? We are dating, no?

Adamswildhoney - thanks for the support

Ghetofabu - There are planty of fine photos out there, but here is a less than appealing one. But, I hardly think looks matter - I am mearly just someone who can bring you the magic of your "true love"!
3348897523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3B7%3E6%3C4%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B457%3A7nu0mrj

Meggggannnnnnnnnnnnie - Of course this works for rock stars. I would suggest you sign up before the Ed Harcourt show comes to D.C.

Screamer - Thanks for the tub - to bad you won't be there to let me in Friday. Just don't fill it with my sorrows, I may drown.

Wacka dahlink - this plan is void if you are married. Sorry. I have yet to date a married person. hmmmm. hahahahahahahhahahaha - I will leave that to Ana.

Zoner, what the hell? You are the forum's he-whore. Apart from jonboy of course, but he will share the title.
No fella here has the chicks falling over themselves to get to you like you managed. Dont tell me its this different in real life?
Zone, you may spend 6 months/6 years alone, whatever, but when you do meet the girl it wont matter. You know it will happen. No one knows when and that's your only problem. Not If.

This thread is hilarious!!

zonelistener said:

Meggggannnnnnnnnnnnie - Of course this works for rock stars. I would suggest you sign up before the Ed Harcourt show comes to D.C.

:ohmy: He's opening for Neil Finn on July 18th. I will be staring at him from afar. Sigh. :heart: :love: Ed....

adamswildhoney said:

Thats a little cruel, dont ya think!:eeklaugh:

I did not mean to sound mean. Sorry if it sounds that way. If it make you feel any better I have been 'dumped' in every relationship I have been in. One guy beat me to it by one day.

Re: some many questions - but as potential customers..they must be answered

zonelistener said:

Ghetofabu - There are planty of fine photos out there, but here is a less than appealing one. But, I hardly think looks matter - I am mearly just someone who can bring you the magic of your "true love"!

I was pickin. I did not really expect you to post a pic. I was just trying to make light of the situation. sorry. again.:sad:

:( I'm sorry Zonie. but hang in there, you seem like a great guy and I am sure you'll find the right person just like they did. Bad luck sucks though (and so does love a lot of the time), I know.

awww, Jeff. Does this mean what I think it means? :sad:

methinks it's time for another coffee break.

Oh and ladies, I can vouch for him. Nice, considerate, sensitive, cute....what are you all waiting for????

Re: some many questions - but as potential customers..they must be answered

zonelistener said:
Disco - Thanks, my older sis! I may need to add Dallas to the Zoney North American Tour.

WTF are you talking about ... Disco lives in Wisconsin (though I have never met her).

*Buys zoney a map to help him keep track of all of his honeys*

Re: Re: some many questions - but as potential customers..they must be answered

JessicaAnn said:

WTF are you talking about ... Disco lives in Wisconsin (though I have never met her).

no no, disco is originally FROM Sconie, but she lives down in Texas (poor thing). She seriously needs to come back up here, I tells ya.

never mind me ... I have had too much caffeine this morning ... and am too nervous about an impending job interview to actually think and make sense of anything.

caffeine is good good good i love it love it love it!!!!!

JessicaAnn said:
never mind me ... I have had too much caffeine this morning ... and am too nervous about an impending job interview to actually think and make sense of anything.

I'm too caffeinated too! :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

When's the interview?

Back
Top Bottom