Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duminy/Steyn partnership and Smith batting despite a broken fucking hand are the kinds of things people will remember for years.

Plus I think we just saw the end of one era and the start of another.

I saw Smith batting with a broken hand on TV. It was absolutely legendary; we haven't had something like that since... well, McGrath made 61. :lol:

And yes, I believe the era of Australian dominance over cricket is well and truly over.

:yes: Reason #9872 why I love test cricket :love:

A Split Enz song? :hmm: I forgot that he joined them for a while. You prefer their pre-Neil work then?

No, I think Split Enz's heyday was just around when Neil joined. My favourite Enz album, Frenzy, was the first featuring Neil - though not in that great a capacity.

One of my favourite things of all time is, during the next Test, hearing the commentators report that McGrath had headed down first thing to the nets between Tests - fully padded up!

I hope Dale Steyn is now taking a leaf out of McGrath's book! :lol:

i know 2 people that would . one of them is me .

:madspit: liam

Being sexy? :D

Like me flexing all my rippling muscles :wink:

One of my favourite things of all time is, during the next Test, hearing the commentators report that McGrath had headed down first thing to the nets between Tests - fully padded up!

:lol: The fact that it was against New Zealand made it even more awesome.

Chris Martin is the worst batsman I've ever seen, and I LOVE that is his actual name.

I'm out too, need some lunch and gotta go to a mate's place!

:lol: The fact that it was against New Zealand made it even more awesome.

Chris Martin is the worst batsman I've ever seen, and I LOVE that is his actual name.

I'm out too, need some lunch and gotta go to a mate's place!

Shush you. Though yeah, Chris Martin is about as useful to the batting line-up as I would be ... with one hand tied behind my back.

Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom