Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Though I keep thinking maybe I should just keep saving ... not that I really know what I'm saving for. And frankly if I don't do something fun, what's the point of having savings gathering dust anyway? Sitting around miserable but thinking "hey at least I have savings in the bank!" is no way to live.

Wow, how do you do it? How the hell does anyone save money? Well, good on you. Do something fun, you deserve it. :up:

Looks like we might not get a mercy ruling on Promenade before I go to bed after all. Damn.

Someone had to vote TUF.
cryingtuf.gif

Wow, how do you do it? How the hell does anyone save money? Well, good on you. Do something fun, you deserve it. :up:

I have no life, I think that's what does it. Whenever I go and see the Aussie U2 Show, it amazes me how much drinks cost.

So yeah, I'm hoping to see a fair few shows, work in a lot of sightseeing with it, see a bunch of Interferencers on the way - swing via the US on the way as long as money extends far enough. Though travelling by myself for a month or more seems intimidating. I mean, sure, I'll be meeting up with people all along the way, but not having somebody I'm more or less consistently travelling with will be new for me.

I have no life, I think that's what does it. Whenever I go and see the Aussie U2 Show, it amazes me how much drinks cost.

So yeah, I'm hoping to see a fair few shows, work in a lot of sightseeing with it, see a bunch of Interferencers on the way - swing via the US on the way as long as money extends far enough. Though travelling by myself for a month or more seems intimidating. I mean, sure, I'll be meeting up with people all along the way, but not having somebody I'm more or less consistently travelling with will be new for me.

Well, good luck on that! Really, I feel like I should start saving up in a big way.

Knew I could count on you two at least ;)

I just went to a mate's house.. leaving younger bro and sis alone, and they fought and fought badly, everything's a mess, things are broken, I had to ring a mate and tell him to race over and take me home, feeling very bad at the moment

Knew I could count on you two at least ;)

I just went to a mate's house.. leaving younger bro and sis alone, and they fought and fought badly, everything's a mess, things are broken, I had to ring a mate and tell him to race over and take me home, feeling very bad at the moment

Give them a good swift kick in the backside?

I shouldn't have left them alone together, stupid me :banghead: they're okay now, but feeling bad over things that were said between them, like killing each other :uhoh: and my mate having to jump in his pool, not have a shower and race over, major inconvenience.

Let's not forget this:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,007
User Name Posts
Axver 243
bono_212 119
cinnaminson 105
Slopsy 84
Gluey 82
The Sad Punk 75
Reggo 60
Galeongirl 35
liamcool 33
LemonMelon 31
coolian2 27
gump 24
KhanadaRhodes 22
major_panic 18
DreamOutLoud13 13
mysterious_jen 13
Alisaura 10
COBL_04 8
the tourist 5

That effort made Ashley the fourth person to pass 20,000 Superthread posts! She now has 20,068.

One is 15, going on 9, and the other is 11? i think. Anyhoo, all settled now, just feeling bad about the mate.

Anything awesome happen tonight?

One is 15, going on 9, and the other is 11? i think. Anyhoo, all settled now, just feeling bad about the mate.

Anything awesome happen tonight?

You'd think the 15 year old one'd be old enough to know better. Haha, love you aren't even sure on one. Glad it's settled at least.

Don't think you've missed anything particularly exciting. I'd say this thread is the height of excitement for my evening. It's a quiet day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom