Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that I can't actually read anything Bono says these days. It just makes me angry, and I think this shows that I'm a great U2 fan.

The more educated I got the more I pity Bono's ideas and intelligence and education and advisor (no sachs no). At least on Africa. But his heart is in the right place. And when he is talking generally (about hunger, disease, torture, Burma, etc) and not trying to make up some bone-headed policy idea, he's still inspiring.

The more educated I got the more I pity Bono's ideas and intelligence and education and advisor (no sachs no). At least on Africa. But his heart is in the right place. And when he is talking generally (about hunger, disease, torture, Burma, etc) and not trying to make up some bone-headed policy idea, he's still inspiring.

Agreed pretty much. I like heraing him talk, but it's mostly like, it ain't gonna happen, in my mind

Ugh this is lame :lol:

Things That Drive Me Bonkers

I just hate it when…

Mom serves carrots for dinner.

My pet Frog chews my table.

Mr. Funk that creep gets mad at the class for being thin.

My best friend Jamila decides to drink with somebody else.

I get posted for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear bottles to school.

My favorite TV show “Arrested Development” gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People trainspot into my bedroom without knocking.

I'm just picturing Axver trainspotting in my bedroom :eyebrow:

I mean... sure you can hear the trains when they go by up the road, and I have Trainspotting on DVD... but he'd have a hard time seeing any actual trains here :lol:

so i am cleaning my room and repeatedly confronted with "WTF is this and why the hell didn't i throw it out in the first place omg how did i live like this" but then there's stuff that's hard to throw out but i know i should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom