Kouchibouguac National Park, NB, Khanada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was rather a cool song... it could well grow on me.

Ta!

Coolness. Yeah, it wasn't my favourite Crowdies song immediately, obviously - Mean To Me was my favourite for AGES. But I love Recurring Dream's guitar and Neil's singing is top quality.

And I wish Liam were around. I'm listening to Dream Theater's The Killing Hand and going nuts trying to remember a particular performance of it where LaBrie sings the daylights out of "walking amidst a frightening still". Bah. :grumpy:

Coolness. Yeah, it wasn't my favourite Crowdies song immediately, obviously - Mean To Me was my favourite for AGES. But I love Recurring Dream's guitar and Neil's singing is top quality.

I got Mean To Me stuck in my head the other day for no reason at all... I haven't listened to it for ages.

I wonder how that fan he wrote it about feels...!

Incidentally, I am shocked and dismayed by how long it's taking Khan, the quickest archiver in the west, to archive Glasscock. :tsk:

Ooh, I've heard Nails In My Feet before... can't think where though.

Incidentally, I am shocked and dismayed by how long it's taking Khan, the quickest archiver in the west, to archive Glasscock. :tsk:

Ooh, I've heard Nails In My Feet before... can't think where though.

Did she fall asleep just a couple of pages before the end of Glasscock? That's ... not a good sign.

I remember just after the Crowdies re-united, they did a live webcast gig and invited people to e-mail in requests. One of them was Nails In My Feet and they actually played it, despite the fact Sherrod had only even looked at how to play the song a couple of times. He did rather well!

Oh I'm pretty good, hw about you lot?

Not bad, just waiting for delayed coverage of the All Blacks vs Wallabies game in Hong Kong (yeah, WTF) to start.

By the way, what's eant to be amusing about the thread title?

Besides what Ali said, at least we've now been to a majority of Canada's provinces/territories! We've now been to 7 out of 13.

(Incidentally, from Australia, we still haven't hit the ACT and its bureaucracy or Tassie and its inbreeding. WONDER WHY.)

Did she fall asleep just a couple of pages before the end of Glasscock? That's ... not a good sign.

I remember just after the Crowdies re-united, they did a live webcast gig and invited people to e-mail in requests. One of them was Nails In My Feet and they actually played it, despite the fact Sherrod had only even looked at how to play the song a couple of times. He did rather well!

I thought she made it to this thread, but it seems she didn't...

Sherrod is the new drummer?

USA I can understand, but Lebanon now?

:wave:

They nearly beat Ireland in qualifying without having a home game - plus they've got an alright league history.

Meanwhile Fiji 42-6 over France. Holy shit, I'm probably speaking too soon, but the winner of the other minnow pool, plus whoever finishes third in Pool A should be concerned.

I want to more international league, especially broadcast on TV.

They nearly beat Ireland in qualifying without having a home game - plus they've got an alright league history.

Meanwhile Fiji 42-6 over France. Holy shit, I'm probably speaking too soon, but the winner of the other minnow pool, plus whoever finishes third in Pool A should be concerned.

I want to more international league, especially broadcast on TV.

Huh, I wasn't aware they even played. I kind of figured it would just be soccer in that part of the world. Though I suppose there is Georgia and its rugby union too.

It was hard not to tell you that result. France are goneburgers.

Now that, you heard on 8 November 2007.

I was wondering if they'd come up then... but would I really remember it from one listen, live, a year ago?

The only other thing I can think of is that I heard them a few times when Pennie was going through her Crowded House phase.

I seem to catch Pennie's phases in music several years after she gets them... although I haven't hit an Elvis phase yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom