Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Larry's been in safe mode since '83.

He did put in some effort on God Part II at least. Everything since then is a total write-off.

Axver said:

He did put in some effort on God Part II at least. Everything since then is a total write-off.

But still, God Part II wouldn't have been much without the flange on the drums. :tsk:

Alisaura said:
I don't want to go to Clit, so I vote for Khan's thread.

Hi Ax!

Hey Ali! :wave:

I'm sure the Romanian language is very offended. :tsk:

Alisaura said:

They'll get over it...

Fair point, tourist (Andrew?)... but is there any U2 song that's worse live than studio?

With or Without You? Pride? ISHFWILF? New Year's Day? :shrug: God Part II has so much more energy live! And a guitar solo. :drool:

Alisaura said:

They'll get over it...

Fair point, tourist (Andrew?)... but is there any U2 song that's worse live than studio?

PRIDE.

Miracle Drug too.

the tourist said:

Have you seen them live before?

Nope; this is their first Aussie (and Southern Hemisphere!) concert ever. But I'm seeing them 3 times in 3 nights!

Axver said:

Nope; this is their first Aussie (and Southern Hemisphere!) concert ever. But I'm seeing them 3 times in 3 nights!

Wow! How much are tickets, if you don't mind my asking?

the tourist said:
With or Without You? Pride? ISHFWILF? New Year's Day? :shrug: God Part II has so much more energy live! And a guitar solo. :drool:
:hmm:

Well, I might not agree on all points, but fair enough. And there was a little voice in the back of my head telling me it was safer not to ask... :lol:

Need to listen to more Lovetown boots.

Don't think I've heard Miracle Drug live... unless it's on the Chicago DVD and I've forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom