Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO FUCKING WAY!!!

The latest anti aging remedy is to put BIRD SHIT on your FACE!!! :doh: Have these people not heard of bird flu??? Oh wait - that's why it's anti-aging....because it KILLS you BEFORE you AGE!!! :lol:

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

The latest anti aging remedy is to put BIRD SHIT on your FACE!!! :doh: Have these people not heard of bird flu??? Oh wait - that's why it's anti-aging....because it KILLS you BEFORE you AGE!!! :lol:

I'd heard one of the best anti-aging remedies was a cumshot.....................................................................................................................it was on Ali G

wtf. aren't planes expensive? why do they just leave them lying around? if you can't pay the airport fee, sell the plane and use that.

It's not like stealing a fucking car! You need at the least a big ladder to get up to the door, you need a bit more than to hotwire it - especially if it was sitting around for about a year. Then you need to be able to drive the bloody thing.

I'd heard one of the best anti-aging remedies was a cumshot.....................................................................................................................it was on Ali G

:lol: Yeah, Mr G tried to tell me that. I told him that I'd try it if he walked down our main street in a borat suit :yes:

awwwwww i just found pictures of my itty bitty wittle kitty cat when he was a tiny wittle baby and it made me happy, and sad cause we had to give him to my cousins when he was like 2 and then he ran away and was never heard from again.

It's not like stealing a fucking car! You need at the least a big ladder to get up to the door, you need a bit more than to hotwire it - especially if it was sitting around for about a year. Then you need to be able to drive the bloody thing.

i meant the owners, why do they leave them lying there that long in the first place.

my friend who loves cumshots and is obsessed with not getting wrinkles would be so happy to hear that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom