Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, it is! Perfect goth eating.

Let's go into business and open Ax and Bonnie's Perfect Goth Pumpkin Eatery.

Better still, let's open it in Port Pirie or Cootamundra or somewhere stupid like that.

So ... I slice open two fingers, burn my knuckles on the oven, both on the same hand, smash my index finger in the door ... twice, on the opposite hand, hit my knee on the tote that has our Christmas ornaments in it AND smack my big toe on the corner of the bathroom door.

All in 24 hours.

:| There's your daily dose of random, featuring what a dumbass I am around the house.
You're welcome.

robertsmithbathtub.jpg

Damn, Serena! Don't worry, I think I'm clumsier. Hope none of that gave like real bad and longlasting hurts.

Hey, too. :wave:
Bonnie! :love:
No, no worries. Just minor inconveniences, though when first split my thumb with a knife whilst making salad, I had to wear a bandage very awkwardly because it was right on the tip of my thumb.

Good times.

What's up?

Bonnie! :love:
No, no worries. Just minor inconveniences, though when first split my thumb with a knife whilst making salad, I had to wear a bandage very awkwardly because it was right on the tip of my thumb.

Good times.

What's up?

Oh man, I had band-aids like that. I hate how they feel being there, too.

Yeah, I'm good. Think I'll go to bed soon, though. Just watching the LA Conspiracy of Hope performance, I'd seen some of it before, but I only downloaded it tonight.

So ... I slice open two fingers, burn my knuckles on the oven, both on the same hand, smash my index finger in the door ... twice, on the opposite hand, hit my knee on the tote that has our Christmas ornaments in it AND smack my big toe on the corner of the bathroom door.

All in 24 hours.

:| There's your daily dose of random, featuring what a dumbass I am around the house.
You're welcome.

:uhoh: Perhaps you should live in one of those rooms covered in pillows?

I spent 3 hours last night working on programming my synth. I learned a whole lot and gained two presets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom