Kiss Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to love Kiss back when I was a kid still have most of their CD's and since the Reunion Tour I've seen them live 7 times, however Genes Simmons is an ass

"You don't have to know how to read or write music at all to be successful in the music business," Simmons told The New York Post. "And as far as rap is concerned, you don't need to have any qualifications whatsoever, you could just be a drug dealer off the street and simply start talking — it's not about music, it's about charisma." On Music Acts

"This is a vile culture and if you think for a second that it's willing to just live in the sands of God's armpit, you've got another thing coming," Simmons reportedly said during an interview on Melbourne's 3aw radio Thursday (May 13). "They want to come and live right where you live and they think that you're evil."
On Islam

I still enjoy their albums don't listen to them that much anymore

Mofo said:
I used to love Kiss back when I was a kid still have most of their CD's and since the Reunion Tour I've seen them live 7 times, however Genes Simmons is an ass

"You don't have to know how to read or write music at all to be successful in the music business," Simmons told The New York Post. "And as far as rap is concerned, you don't need to have any qualifications whatsoever, you could just be a drug dealer off the street and simply start talking — it's not about music, it's about charisma." On Music Acts

I don't see where he's saying anything here thats not true.

And the Islam thing was debated when the statement was made, $immon$ claims to have been referring to extremists only.

still that drug dealer statement annoys me, and the fact that he wants to continue kiss with no original members just to make more money, he's constant attacks on Ace Frehley and Peter Criss, the Kiss casket, he's book is full of shit, they came last year and promise different songs for the second night and all we got was one different song and a shorter setlist ... anyway enough of this I do enjoy their music:|

Back
Top Bottom