Kiritimati, Kiribati - Christmas Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so you're just Superthreading your workmates?

I guess. I just inhaled a 42 gram bag of crisps, and I'm still hungry. damn it, stomach, stop it. Lunch isn't for 1.5 hours.

Well I'll eventually get down to nothing, I'm sure. But I need to have something on between my place and his :lol:

Underneath I have the pink thong with black lace, and a black camisole. I threw on some jeans, but I can't find a nice top to go over the cami.

EDIT: Nevermind, I threw on a grey cardigan that ties in the front. The cami (especially the lacy part at the top) is still showing sexily.

Where the hell is EEN? I need somebody to talk cricket with. This is one of the great Boxing Day Tests.

I need somebody to talk cricket with.

:crickets:

Cricket_bw.GIF
There.

Well I'll eventually get down to nothing, I'm sure. But I need to have something on between my place and his :lol:

Underneath I have the pink thong with black lace, and a black camisole. I threw on some jeans, but I can't find a nice top to go over the cami.

EDIT: Nevermind, I threw on a grey cardigan that ties in the front. The cami (especially the lacy part at the top) is still showing sexily.
I love how Ax has completely ignored this post to talk about cricket :lmao:

I have neither knowledge nor interest in cricket. Which is why that one HG2TG was SO BORING.

I am wearing a pink thong with black lace, Axver. Surely you must be picturing it.

See, that was my favourite book. Sheer brilliance.

Sorry, distracted by one of the best Tests I've ever seen.

Axver, :lmao: when you beat guitar hero, you unlock pull me under, and mom was singing when it started playing. Funniest moment of my life practically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom