King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! how did it get so late already??

oh right...it's monday and i had class until 10 :madspit:

mcgoodnight!!

fah said:
I'm on a break from work right now...I don't want to go back :|

Same here. :(

It's been raining all day. I just want to call work and tell them I'm not coming back and go crawl in bed.

I'm actually late. I should have left a few minutes ago and the road I take is down a lane so I have to go a different way that adds at least 10 minutes on to my drive.

:sad: gotta go.....

They were all crazy today and they all found me! :grumpy:

But Ted is on tonight! :hyper:

:yikes:

TEDSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

i'm back from class early...the professor said 'andrei rublev' and i know what that means (horribly long boring artsy film), so i signed the attendence sheet and headed for the door :shifty: i already saw that in the other class, dumbass! i thought russian 250 and russian 251 were different classes. why are we watching the same shit?? it's not even enjoyable shit.

:hmm: You would think 251 would be the next class in a series, not 250 x 2. But you're back for TEDSDAY!!!

i'm tired too...i got about 3 hours of sleep cos i spent forever last night trying to draw a freaking map of russia (don't ask, stupid homeowrk for aforementioned class) that isn't actually due until thursday :mad:

Me too and my bed looks oh so comfy. :drool:

But there's Ted and stuff.

I must restart the puter...pictures are starting to look funky when I try to upload them. :eyebrow: My freak magnet must be interfering.

oooh, carson is missing tonight, isn't he????

TEDSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, let me try that again...

TEDSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking fuck fucker.

one of those goddamn freshmen who i hate is going to be moving in with me. she lives upstairs, and she wants to move downstairs to be with her obnoxious friends!

jabs better get over here, post haste. and he better be hungry...

Much better on the second Tedsday attempt. :yes: Yeah, no Carson tonight! Or missing Carson. :hmm:

She's moving in with you to be closer to her friends? Why doesn't she just move in with them?

She's moving in with you to be closer to her friends? Why doesn't she just move in with them?

cos they don't have a spair room :mad:

i get the impression she's a pop-punk I"M SO PUNK! girl :yuck: i just went downstairs to get a soda (and the coolest thing happened, i put the quarter in, and then i went to put in the dollar, prssed the button, the soda machine rejected my dollar, but it had scanned in the dollar or something and i hit the button before it spit it out, and i ended up getting the dollar back, and the soda for only 25 cents!! sweet! for all the times i've been ripped off by vending machines, i deserve this! ), and when i came back upstairs i heard the bagpipe notes of 'kiss me i'm shitfaced', and noticed that my soon-to-be roommie and a few girls were sitting around listening to it. so even if she's into all sorts of other shit (which has yet to be confirmed, it's just a hunch i have) she likes DKM. i walked by, stuck my head in the door (probably scaring everyone) and said it's a great song, and then left...

The nectarine I just had was definitely not one of the tastiest nectarines ever. It was a bit on the tasteless side.

i think these poptarts are stale. huh. i didn't know poptarts got stale. i thought they were unnatural enough that they never went bad.

IWasBored said:

cos they don't have a spair room :mad:

i get the impression she's a pop-punk I"M SO PUNK! girl :yuck: i just went downstairs to get a soda (and the coolest thing happened, i put the quarter in, and then i went to put in the dollar, prssed the button, the soda machine rejected my dollar, but it had scanned in the dollar or something and i hit the button before it spit it out, and i ended up getting the dollar back, and the soda for only 25 cents!! sweet! for all the times i've been ripped off by vending machines, i deserve this! ), and when i came back upstairs i heard the bagpipe notes of 'kiss me i'm shitfaced', and noticed that my soon-to-be roommie and a few girls were sitting around listening to it. so even if she's into all sorts of other shit (which has yet to be confirmed, it's just a hunch i have) she likes DKM. i walked by, stuck my head in the door (probably scaring everyone) and said it's a great song, and then left...
Hopefully they were listening to that because it's a good song, not because it's about kissing someone when you're shitfaced.

Finally the vending machine gets srrewed and not you! I wonder if that's something you could figure out how to do many, many times...:hmm:

Poptarts go stale? I thought they only did that if you left the little silver package open.

Schmeg said:

Hopefully they were listening to that because it's a good song, not because it's about kissing someone when you're shitfaced.

Finally the vending machine gets srrewed and not you! I wonder if that's something you could figure out how to do many, many times...:hmm:

yeah, the fact that it's a song on blackout isn't any more comforting :slant: remember folks, the true test is can they sing the extended dance mix of pipebomb on lansdowne! :wink:

yeah, i'm tempted to go back down there later and try that dollar again to see what happens. :evil: the idea of 25 cent-soda is too good to be true especially after they upped the price from 1.10 to 1.25

QE IS ON! where are you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom