Kilmore Church, Dervaig, Isle of Mull Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, we use to have to have a similar sort in Adelaide that went down from the city to the beach (and the other way), but they only use the old ones for public holidays, we have new, German-designed trams except they had less room than the old ones. :angry: :evil: :mac:

Ah yes, the H class trams. Attractive trams - I need to ride on them one day. I hear that they may be returned to service on Saturdays soon, pending some tests. They're much more attractive than the new German ones, judging by the photos I've seen anyway.

Two B2s and a W6.

s640x480

God that W6 is so much better looking than the B2s.

I got 15ed TWICE on that last post. I've never had that happen before.

15ed on this too.

Ah yes, the H class trams. Attractive trams - I need to ride on them one day. I hear that they may be returned to service on Saturdays soon, pending some tests. They're much more attractive than the new German ones, judging by the photos I've seen anyway.

Indeed, the German ones are incredibly thin and there is barely any room especially if there are over 50 people on. :down:

On the other hand the German trams are far less noisier compared to the old ones. I live near the tram tracks so everytime the old tram went past you could hear it, and if you are really close you will have to block your ears. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom