Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a huge fan of the studio version of The First Time - not that I'm implying it's bad, since it is a good song. Rather enjoyed it live.

You know who got to enjoy it live before you ? ME ! Why? CAUSE I WAS FUCKING THERE!

I think it's worse when you're at stages like this...the not knowing. I think, no matter the outcome, it's always easier to deal with if you know what you're up against, and what path you have to take. :hug:

Yeah ... it doesn't help that the doctors have been pretty in the dark with this as well. I get the impression it mustn't be all too common, or it's terribly hard to make a precise diagnosis or something. Trust my mother to be difficult! She could never be normal. :lol:

(But at least we can joke about it ... her missing my 20th birthday because of the first pancreatitis attack is now a running joke in the family.)

Yeah ... it doesn't help that the doctors have been pretty in the dark with this as well. I get the impression it mustn't be all too common, or it's terribly hard to make a precise diagnosis or something. Trust my mother to be difficult! She could never be normal. :lol:

(But at least we can joke about it ... her missing my 20th birthday because of the first pancreatitis attack is now a running joke in the family.)

Normal is overrated....just look at Ian. :yes:

It's like my heart thingy....the arrhythmia I'm left with is a very rare one. Keeps them on their toes and makes it frustrating for me :mad:

Which mix has Bono pretty much screaming the Wake Up line? Junk Day or Bitter kiss? I know I like one of them, but not the other....though I lost that too :sad: that reminds me, I was listening to IGWSHA on the way home from IHOP, and I remembered that SOMEONE *cough* Khan *coughcough* said theyd' send me the single version :flirt:

The segue from The First Time to Dirty Day is surprisingly good.

And I second Ian's sentiment about wanting to see Dirty Day live. It's got to be one of U2's best live tracks.

"Throw a wok in the air/you'll hit someone guilty."

THOSE DAYS DAYS DAYS RUN AWAY LIKE HORSES OVER THE HILLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom