Kiester, Minnesota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I'll kick yer ass out so fast you won't know what hit you!! Meek and mild mannered one moment, MEGA BITCH THE NEXT

And I'll just say "but ... but ... all I did was look at it!"

Ax, me and Mrs. Tourist watched The Great Escape yesterday. I got to pick the movie thanks to her being in the dog house over those pictures. :grumpy:

Because of the beard, or because of the fact that I dislike wah guitar?

Because of the beard, and because I fully expect you to strip your guitar of any conceivable effect or modification until it's just six pieces of wire.

and I'll say "I don't care what you did, the mirror is broken and you are the only one standing there looking guilty. GET OUT!!"

There we have it, people: Cin discriminates against the ugly!

Hey, Charlotte, you passed 1,000 Superthread posts back in the Pauatahanui thread.

Hey, Charlotte, you passed 1,000 Superthread posts back in the Pauatahanui thread.

Yay! :hyper: Oh by the way, I downloaded the rest of The Mantle earlier, and also got Souvenirs D'Un Autre Monde. Both are truly excellent. I thank you very much for these recommendations!

I've only watched the first two so far. They were fan-freakin-tastic

Oh hell yeah, it's awesome. This was the third episode. The timeframes get confusing sometimes but it's followable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom